chapter four

Kyle: I was wore out I slept till 3 then I heard my little brother "K...Kyle you in there?" I woke up itching my ears unlocking my door . Yes bub come inside my room was super dark so I open my window curtains I was only in my boxer briefs and my hair was a mess he came in and sat on my bed looking at me with his ears down and his tail still "mom was so worried about you Kyle she is also angry at you" . I just close my eyes and take a heavy breath in and breathe out and I set on my desk chair and looked at my brother look" I'm sorry I got so angry at these boys hurting you and last night I got beat up really bad but I'm okay I promise and trust me I heard mom gripe at me a lot of times so it's nothing new"... I walk over towards him and pet his head well I gotta get dressed so go downstairs and play and I'll come with you after I smile knowing the fake smile still thinking of that boy Skyler. After a while mom came back home from her work and we was playing downstairs I had my Blood on the Dance Floor shirt on with my skinny jeans that were black" mom's home mom's home!" my brother said a frozen minute thinking of what I should say because I know she will ask where I spent the night at it and I can't tell her that I'm gay not yet it's forbidden especially while.... I'm in a Christian family. My mother came in and gave me a big hug tight I couldn't breath "mom I can't breath I'm okay " don't you ever leave here again .

Skyler:
The whole day at school I was wondering if I will ever see him again . My family knew I was gay since I was five I was in my last class I started to day dream and my tail starts to wag as I was thinking of us holding hands watching a movie. Skyler Yo man class has ended lover boy my friend says to me I grab my bag and smile Ya I guess love is what you would call it my friend playfully hits my shoulder he wasn't gay but he was my best friend since middle school so who's the boy you fantasize about? I smile back and told him about me saving a kitten and how he was so cute. Do do you know that you can get in big trouble for having or loving someone that's a different breed of neko? and he was right I still remember the first guys I feel for we was  in kindergarten and we were holding hands and I kissed his cheek he was also a cat Neko but on that day also two cat Nekos pulled him away from me and scratch me deep into my side I have two big marks there yes my family is a mixed breed that's why we stay out in the woods away from the city so we don't get in trouble I have more of my mom's blood in me that's why I have to go to school and that I wanted to go to his house tonight and tell him how I felt I didn't care if I got hurt again or not or even killed I just want to tell him how I feel no matter what cause.