Chapter5:Info

Eloisa ~
I stretch out my arms hearing my alarm play a soft melody mimicking sounds from the forest. I slap the stl box lifting up and stretching one more time while looking around. "Hey." I jumped pulling my gun from my pillow and point it at Jonah who sitting in my chair with a breakfast on a cart and news paper in his hand. "How'd? When?" I couldn't form any other word I was to surprise. "Do you always point you fun at everyone who says hi? And I have a key." I raised my eyebrow and I put the pistol back under my pillow. "No and your not allowed in my home." He rolled his eyes before staring directly at my chest. "Pervert." A grin formed his face and his tongue licking his lips. "Next time do sleep half naked." He toss a huge shirt over at me and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Here, eat up." I looked up at him then back at the cart examine it. I don't trust him especially with food. "Ugh fine it's not poison see." He took a piece of everything and poured himself some OJ and began eating. "I found out some stuff." I stop nibbling on the toast and looked at the picture he handed over to me. "His name is Jonny Johnson. He might know something about your husband death. He will be at the bidding that's place in the casino tonight. We be going at nine." I'm impressed but not much. Anyone can find this out quick. "We? I can handle this myself." He shook his head pointing his fork at me. "No, our deal remember." I knew he was gonna hold that against me. "Fine whatever." He chuckled and shook his head. "Are you that annoyed in the morning." I put my hair into a pony tail before walking into the bathroom. "Sadly, only when your here."

Jonah ~
I watched her walk into the bathroom was ring for her to lock the door. Click* I got up walking over to her dresser going through anything that I can find. I don't usually snoop I'm people shit as of now I J at don't give a shit. I saw a diary looking book that's brown and had secret in bling lettering. I closed the dresser and sat back on her bed reading it.

' Day 1 ~
Today is the day I go out in a date with Ross! He so romantic charming.. Beautiful.. Anything a women can dream of. I liked Ross since very first day of first grade. Crazy that's like 16 years ago. My father says it's just a crush. It's not. It's more then a crush, it's love. Sweet, havoc, crazy, wonderful, heart warming love..'
I looked down at the picture of a tall caramel grey eye man standing next to her. She seemed happy.. Joyful.. Beautiful. I heard to bathroom door unlock so I quickly put the dusky in my pocket it was medium size that can fit thank god it wasn't noticeable. I eyes down her body that's wrapped in a sheer pastel purple. Her dripping body. I felt my pants tight around my torso along with the tie. "Jonah!" I snapped my eyes away from her body and to her face. "Privacy please." I nod and getting up walking away quickly. If she didn't snap me out of my thoughts, it would've got awkward if she looked at my pants..