Chapter16: Wake up!

Jonah-
I woke up from the soft bed and unfamiliar room. I look around noticing this is Eloisa room. Memories from last night flooded my brain of Eloisa aiding me and helping me with my clothes. I got up stretching walking down to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and walking behind Eloisa while she cook breakfast. "Morning sleepy head." I smiled sitting down in the chair. "Morning what you making me?" She looked over at me with a smiled observing me. "Breakfast for you and me. Casey and Castavo went out." I nodded walking into the living room watching a little bit of tv before she called me in for breakfast.

I sat in my office looking through bunches and bunches of fucking files seeing what else Benjamin is doing. Casey and Castavo came in sitting in the chair frustrated as well. "Any news?" The shook their head with no luck. "Fuck!" I punched the wall near me with the free hand I had. "Who ever he working with is fucking good, man." He has to be negotiated with someone to be disappearing in thin fucking air. "Once in going to see that fucker in going to kill him!"

Eloisa~
I put my ear against the door hearing Jonah words about killing my father. I walked in more like barging in. "No." They looked up at me from what they were doing while I look at the hole in the wall. "You can't kill my father." Jonah scoffed moving over to me. "To hell I can't! I will, do you see that fucker is a murderer!" I shook my head still rejecting. "He's my father Jonah!" "He also kill my fucking wife and child!" I looked up at him with sadness but I saw in him too. "Don't forget he killed your husband too." He bumped into me walking out then hearing a door slam. I look over at Casey and Castavo but all they did was shook their heads walking past me. My heart was breaking again. Why did I protect the killer who killed an innocent women and child, who also killed my husband? I slide down the door crying in lonesome and hurt. I do want to get justice but why couldn't my father just made a damn negotiations with him instead of hurting him! I look over at the files crawling to it and reading it. Elsa who was she? She looked so much like my father? I needed answer.