Prologue (for pros only)

So where do I begin, I'm the chosen one and a hybrid between werewolf and well magical being (chosen one). So the meaning of chosen one is one with power which means ONE of the most powerful beings in the universe and that means i have powers (coooool!).So my major powers are i can manipulate all elements i can form any weapon at will and umm i can enter minds, and i have more minor abilities like not being able to be poisoned (unless its my worst enemies tears) but not much people know about it. but with all that i can't float/fly like what?! While Liam can fly, oh speaking of Liam he's my worst enemy we used to be friends but then something happened and now we hate each other (and thats a good thing) anyways he somehow got my DNA meaning he has some of my powers plus black magic making us at the same level (which is very bad) and wish i can describe how revolting he looks. So basically he's a leprechaun his skin is as pale as a marshmallow with green freckles and sharp messy orange hair with sinister red eyes and thin toothpick like lips with an echo taller than himself (4.9)! Me and my friends would go and fight against him he basically terrorize the citizens of beryl city. He has killed lots of people and has crushed many cores for his own pleasure he feeds off of fear of innocent beings he destroyed many people mentally, physically, and emotionally. Anyways its good he's not going to my boarding school or things would have gone crazy. Oh yeah, my boarding school i can't talk to much about it cause I don't know much about it. All i want is to not get an annoying neighbor.