Chapter 8

In that moment all you could see was Ciel on the floor coughing up blood from the cruel male that Azzurro was your eyes widened at the Earl as you heard a phone call from a phone nearby as the villain in this situation went to answer as he was terrified afterwards from picking it up. "C-Ciel...?" You spoke up in a shaken tone knowing you could could get Young master and yourself out if this situation but you were to afraid to hurt anyone. You began to cry slightly unable to help it as you were unsure what to do and scared like the child you were before you knew it Ciel was facing you telling you everyone and everything is okay. "I-I..I-I'm Sorry." You sniffled as your H/L, H/C hair fell over your face slightly as you looked at Azzurro who was behind you. "E-Eh..." You quietly shushed yourself as shooting outside occurred "Heh..." Azzurro chuckled as he pulled you up by the hair once again. "Now where were we...? Ah, I know. You won't be seeing anyone else but the next pervert who buys you...who knows, You might become a toy of some sort. "L-Let us go...!" You shouted before your mouth was covered by the mans hand as he shushed you. Before long you bit his hand hard as he let go of you, falling to the floor. "You little bitch!" He shouted, kicking you in the stomach. "Ack...!" You lied on the ground in pain before footsteps occurred outside of the door as the man held gunpoint at Ciels head. You couldn't do anything but lay there with your eyes shut, slowly falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke you where staring at the manors ceiling your head in pain along with a bandage that wrapped around your forehead. Sitting up slowly you held your head as you squinted your right eye looking beside the bed was the Earl sitting in a chair watching you, his hair matted as he looked like he didn't sleep at all. "C-Ciel..? Are you alright..!" You spouted out even though you looked worse than him. "Just rest, you took a beating." Ciel spoke quietly with bags under his eyes. "D-Did you stay up all night...?" You asked worried for the others health. "Yeah..But it's alright I'm fine..." He replied in a sleepy tone of voice before he would quickly crawl into the bed with you without consent. "M-Master?" You questioned as you looked at the Earl your cheeks flushed with a vibrant pink hue. "Hm..? Just let me rest here...For awhile..You should do the same." He added before he fell asleep letting you lay there awkwardly. "E-Eh..." Staring at him made you more uncomfortable so you decided to turn the other direction as you closed your eyes. Soon after you had almost fell asleep an arm was wrapped around you from behind along with a head on your shoulder.