Chapter 4

The next morning, you wake to see Ciel sitting at the side of the bed. You were confused at first since he had such a serious look on his face. His back was turned from you. His messy hair looked like he got out of bed without anyones notice. You sat up as he looked over to say good morning. "Morning Ciel." Your voice said sweetly. He didn't answer you, "What are you doing here?" you ask. He looks at you with a small frown. "Tell me, who exactly are you?" He contently says. "What do you mean exactly?" you say confused. "Who are you, and where did you come from?" He muttered. You freeze... Sebastian must have told him. "So you know?" you ask. "Yes, now please answer my question." he said impatiently. "I'm... The devil...My name... is for what people choose to call me." You explain. "Please don't get mad at me I-" You stop to see Ciel pressing his finger on your lips. Ciel he stood up and walked out the door. You curl up in a ball knowing that he just had put his finger on your lips. You sigh and look out the window as you drift back to sleep.

....................................................................
Time skip~
...............................................................................................................................................

The following day Ciel never talked to you. He never once looked at you. You hated being treated like this by him. After you finished doing your daily chores, You head straight to the Study room to find him. You knock on the door and nobody answers "Ciel, are you in there?" You ask. You push open the big door to find the room scattered and messed and Ciel nowhere to be found.