27

Harry ran to his car. He wanted to see him, he couldn't explain how much he missed Niall. He loves him.

"Please let me in Louis." Harry begged for him to let him in to see Niall.

"He's not in the right stage right now Harry. Give him time." Harry suddenly felt this urge to throw Louis across the Pacific Ocean. But he didn't sadly.

"Time? What do you mean!?"

"He really misses you and I don't want to get him even more angry because he's trying to get over you. He said you weren't worth his time after what you did to him." Louis was now rambling.

"And I miss him too, that's why I'm here. To make everything right again." Harry kept pushing, he didn't want to leave it like this.

"Fine go in you fucker. Only because I have to be somewhere, but if things go wrong please don't tell him I let you in, he will kill me." Louis sigh, giving up and grabbing his keys making his way to his car.

Harry silently walked in the house, hoping not to make any noise. He was also praying, praying that Niall will forgive him. And because he was so distracted by his 'praying' which he was actually just rambling to God. He accidentally stabbed his hip on a wooden table causing the plates that were lying on the table to make a bunch of different loud noises. Nice Harry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He heard Niall's voice.

"Oh.. I-uh brought you something." Harry said shakily because Niall just caught him trying to sneak into his house and mostly  because he has a feeling his hip is bleeding.

"What?"

"Uhh here it's something that I picked up on the way here, it's not much but it means a lot." Harry said handing him roses and chocolates (classic)

"Thanks haz, but what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend." Why did I call him "haz" Niall thought.

"Uh I actually came here to say sorry about that."

"Look I know we were never a thing. Well we were but we never had a label to it, and I'm sorry I'm really sorry, i shouldn't have left you like that. I know you have a load of questions right now and I want you to ask them." Harry rambled on and on. He didn't even know where he was going with this.

"Who is she?" Niall asked almost immediately.

"She's my girlfriend I think you could say. Well I was with her a couple of months but she had to move and she didn't text me or called me after like 4 months so I thought we were over, and I kinda forgot about her, until she came back a couple of weeks ago and she just appeared at my place." Harry said.

"But what was she doing there?" Niall asked clearly confused, as he put down the chocolates and roses on the table.

"Well she thought we were still together because we never "broke up", I don't know what was going through the her head at the time. But I kinda felt forced to be with her since my whole family used to adore her for some reason. But I don't anymore." Harry sigh running his fingers through his hair moving it away from his face.

"Why didn't you talk to me? You just had to wait so long to be here now. You just left me like I was an object that you fuck and throw away like nothing." Niall said frustrated.

"Niall you're not just an object that I fuck and throw away. You're more than that, and I regret not making you my boyfriend before anything. I want to enjoy everything with you and I don't want to share the feelings I have for you with someone else."

_______

I'm late :))