20

Dedicated to- jmaster09 lovelynights_ mamamia2007 ZalynScott Thank y'all so much for your votes.

-

When Niall arrived to Harry's house he went up to the porch and knocked on his door, and he received an answer almost immediately.

"Hello baby." Harry greeted hugging Niall's small frame compared to him, obviously.

"Hi, haz."

"Come in, my friend just left a couple of minutes ago. Sorry there's a mess." Harry said, quickly picking up the trash scattered on the couch and table.

"Its fine really." Niall shrugged his shoulder.

After Harry was done cleaning they both laid on the couch, Supernatural playing on the tv.

Harry's palm gently laid on Niall's waist, his back pressed against Harry's front. This time Harry was big spoon. Niall felt so warm inside Harry's arms, and he loved it.

"Your body is really cold." Harry pointed out, spooning Niall tighter."Do you want a blanket?".

"No it's okay."

"I'll bring one." Harry chuckled causing Niall to roll his eyes.

Harry came back back quickly, laying back down next to Niall. He covered their bodies with the giant blue blanket which made Niall feel warmer.

"Thanks." Niall said turning his attention back to the screen.

Niall slowly started falling asleep, eyes closing.

He woke up with the feeling of a pair of lips kissing his face, he immediately started blushing knowing who it was, a giggle escaped his lips.

"You're so cute." Harry smiled, leaning in to kiss Niall's lips.

Niall hummed as their lips moved against each other, loving the feeling Harry always give him when he attaches their lips together, so gently. They continued to kiss until Harry pulled Niall's body on top of his.

Harry being the little tease he is, he palmed Niall's ass and pushed him down slowly yet roughly, crotch meets crotch. They both moaned at the action.

"Harry." Niall moaned, wanting more feeling. Harry pulled both their shirts over their head taking them off. His hand snaked to Niall's back, roaming his hands to his his sides.

He then he pulled Niall's pants down, and then his. Harry sat up as Niall wrapped his legs around his waist. Harry's back pressing against the couch, his legs under Niall's bum.

Niall moved his hips closer to Harry's, moving his hips in a rhythm as they both moaned in each others mouth.

"Oh fuck." Harry's groaned huskily, gripping Niall's hips tightly knowing he would leave a bruise.

"I want you to ride me." Harry whispered in Niall's ear sexily, turning Niall on even more he felt his cock hardened more. Harry pulled Niall's boxers down, grabbing his bard cock, pumping his hand up and down.

Harry reached over his side table, opening the drawer. He grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube and pulled his own boxers down. He covered three fingers with lube biting his lips.

"Turn around, ass up." Harry instructed. Niall listened and turned around his ass on full view, cheeks spread, and his palms gripping the coffee table.

Harry circled his rim with his middle finger, sticking his long finger in soon enough. Niall moaned. He thrust his finger in and out, slowly.

"Oh God Harry." Niall moaned, his rim clenched around Harry's finger. "Please another." Harry entered another finger streching him out.

Soon enough be had three fingers inside Niall, Niall was a moaning mess loving the feeling of Harry's long fingers inside of him, stretching him out.

Harry pulled out his fingers, Niall sighing at the emptiness.

Harry grabbed the condom, ripped it open and sliding it down his cock, then rubbed lube on it.

"Are you ready, princess?" Harry asked, Niall nodded wanting him inside as soon as possible.

Harry grabbed Niall's hips, pulling him close, as Harry took his cock on his hands and spread Niall's cheeks, placing his tip inside of him.

"Holy shit." Niall moaned in pain and in pleasure, he doesn't know if he will ever get used to his size.

"You okay?" Harry's panicked.

"I-im fine, just feels d-diffrent." Niall shuttered, lowering his hips down. This position felt so different, made him feel so full. Niall was halfway down, until Harry's hands pushed his hips down, feeling impatient.

"Oh fuck, Harry." Niall moaned, his ass pressed against Harry's thighs.

"Feels good baby?" Harry bit his lip from groaning at the tightness.

"Yes." Niall said breathlessly, pulling his hips up and then sinking back down. Harry guided his hips with his own hands. Pulling him down.

"There we go." He groaned as Niall kept thrusting his hips.

"Go faster princess." Niall did as told and sunk back down with force, a whine escaping his lips.

"Doing so good for me." Harry's words turned Niall on more than he already was. He raised hips up to Harry's tip, and Harry's pushed his hips back down harder than before.

"I said go faster." Harry said in Niall's ear, kissing his neck giving him red marks everywhere his lips could reach.

"You look so good like this, so fucking hot. Just for me." Niall bounced faster and harder, moans and whines slipping out of his swollen lips.

"Bounce just like that baby." Harry groaned thrusting his hips upwards. Thrust meeting thrust.

"Fucking hell Harry." Niall groaned as Harry pulled on Niall's hair. On hand pulling his hair and the other gripping his hip.

"Get on all fours."

Niall did, his knees on the cushion and his palm of his hands in front of his head. Harry placed his whole cock inside of Niall, thrusting his hips fast, every thrust hard.

"Fuck me." Niall moaned loudly feeling himself come closer with Harry's poweful thrusts.

"Oh yeah, shit." Harry groaned also feeling close. He took Niall's hair on his hand, pulling on it.

"So sexy." Harry said, hips still thrusting. He admired Niall, he looked so good. Red cheeks swollen lips, hair pulled by his hand roughly his ass on full view, and leave shaking.

"Come for me princess." Harry said thrusting his hips faster. Feeling Niall clench around him. Niall soon came on the couch and Harry came in the condom.

"Fuck that was hot." Harry said throwing away the condom, laying down next to Niall.

"I feel sore." Niall sigh.

"You just got fucked hard in the ass, of course you do."

"I know, it hurts really bad."

"You love it." Harry said covering their sweaty bodies with the blanket.

"I love everything you do to me."

"Good, you don't know what's coming." Harry said as he kissed Niall's for head.

-

You don't know what's coming ;)

Sorry for being late, I never keep promised sorry guys

There will be no double update again sorry

But still thank you for sticking to the book. I hope the smut is good

Love you guys so much **