Warning Letter

~Dear TOYS~

So you think you can lock me away. Well i have news for you I don't cooperate  so well with others. I bite but it is just as worse or if not as terrifying as my bark. I know that you people have camera's in my cell if you think I am that dumb just to say something to tip you off think again. You see boys in my game there are no clues or hints and if you are expecting me to sing like a canary well i won't. You know the only reason you caught me after all this time is because I let you. You see I get bored easily and don't worry I just want to play I promise I won't bite but I can't say the same for my cellmate. Oops did I say to much well anyway I hope you are enjoying the show boys . It's gonna get better don't worry I won't hurt you too much if I did then who would I play with. You boys are so entertaining it's like my own personal tv show. I know what you say about me and let's just say payback is a B. Remember I love my toys but it seems that my toys need to learn a very important lesson. DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY BOYS I LOVE YOU BUT LET'S JUST  SAY PLAYTIME IS OVER!!!! Don't WORRY IT WON'T HURT I'M SURE YOU ENJOY MY SUFFERING BUT ALAS OUR FUN IS JUST BEGINNING WELL ONLY IF YOU SURVIVE. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

X DARK SCREAM X