Dirty Louis Imagine - Work Desk

Louis Dirty Imagine. - Work Desk

Someone asked for it, so here it is.

Enjoy ;)

Tell me what you think, and please vote! Means a lot. If you want one, comment or message me who you want, what your name is, and what scenario!

:D

Cheers my lovlies, xoxo

----

"Why do you want them now, Cassy? You'll have to wait until I finish them, sorry." I hung up the phone by slamming it back into it's original place. Why does work have to be so frustrating.

There was a loud knock on the door, my head shot up grunting as I looked over. Standing up I pulled my high waisted, black skirt down after it creeped up behind my thighs.

I opened the door to find a smirking Louis holding a rose.

"Oh.. Sorry I was looking for someone a little hotter. Although if you untucked your shirt out of that horrible looking skirt I might have to rethink my entire life," giggling I pulled him into my office. How cheesy was that?

"Well Mr Tomlinson, what can I do for you?" I smirked knowing exactly what he wanted. I snatched the rose from his hand smelling the scented flower.

"I want you. Right here, right now," he merely whispered gripping my waist. He pulled my closer to his chest as I bit my lip, dropping the rose to the floor.

"I think I have time," his lips crashed down onto mine, making my knees go weak. Pulling my hair from my high pony tail as it flowed down my back and over my shoulders.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to fuck you on your desk," he whispered through the rough kiss. My tongue dipped into his mouth while his hand pulled my tucked in shirt out of my skirt.

I gripped his brown hair between my fingers, roughly pulling his head back. He smiled while I licked my tongue up his neck, slightly sucking under his jaw. His hands gripped my thighs lifting me into my desk, not before he wiped everything off.

I continued kissing his jawline as he unzipped his jeans, pulling out a condom from his pocket. My stomach did flips as I realised what we're about to do. Have sex in my office. How exiting.

My hand ran down his leg in between his thighs to press against his bulge. My fingers gripped his penis through the fabric of his underwear. I watched as his lips parted, eyes closed tightly enjoying the sensation.

I bit my lip as he nudged my hand away pulling his jeans just above his knees, as well as his underwear. He was so hard, wanting me more than ever.

Our lips came together In a very heated kiss, tongues moving against one another. His fingers pulled open my blouse, pushing one sleeve off my shoulder. His mouth moved down to my neck leaving wet kisses. He moved to my shoulder, then down to my collarbone. He kissed across, nibbling the skin as my breathing came out in short puffs. His pulled the blouse down my arms them dumping it to the floor.

His blue eyes finally looked up to me, not too long as he was eyeing my uncovered chest that was rising rapidly.

"I don't think you need this," he made me lean into him as he unzipped the back of my skirt. Gripping onto his shoulder as he pulled it down my legs whist sitting on the desk. It was a difficult task.

Finally letting it drop to the floor he ran his fingers up and down my thighs, gently squeezing while he kissed my neck.

His rough fingers crawled their way down to my thighs, tracing over the Lacey patterns on my knickers. He nudged them to the side, whilst pulling the condom over his stuff length.

He was pushed inside of me, the feeling was sensational as he slowly thrusted. My legs wrapped around his back, slightly leaning back so one if his hands was gripping the edge of the desk. One hand rested on my waist, as our eyes locked together.

My lower half burning from his touch, the feeling running through my body. One hand crawling around to his back as I lifted his shirt off, gripping into his now bare back. His arms flexed with every thrust.

Biting my lip to conceal the moans wanting to escape with every move he pushed towards me.

"Ha..harder," rolling my head back as the feeling became overpowering, my body slightly becoming numb.

The only thing that could be heard was the intense hot puffs of air escaping our lips. I made a slight noise as he thrusted hard inside of me, my stomach becoming heated.

My legs gripping around his back become tighter, my head dipping down into his neck sucking at the soft skin. I maned into the crook of his neck as I let go. Not long after field him come inside of me, his breathing becoming steady once again.

He slipped out of me, but the coldness from him leaving was no longer there as he placed his lips back to mine.

Placing his sweaty forehead against mine as he smiled, satisfaction flashed through his beautiful features.

"That was amazing, Lou." I giggled running my fingers through his hair, placing it backwards. I kissed him lightly on the nose before he pulled his clothes back on. I did the same, buttoning up my shirt.

"We still on for tonight?" He winked interlocking our fingers as we stood near the door.

"Of course," Smiling I kissed him one last time before he was gone from my sight. Sighing I walked back over to my desk positioning things back to their original place.

I need to do that again.