Dirty Harry Imagine - Shower Time

Dirty Harry Imagine. - Shower Time.

Just because I know there is so many horny Directioners out there... ;)

Vote, comment and fan.

Comment if you want a request, or message me, .xo

Just making up random name's for the moment, (:

**

Amanda's P.O.V

The water was hot, running against my naked body. The steam flowing though the top of the shower, filling the small room. I hadn't realised I had my eyes closed until someone had ripped the curtain back, Harry.

"Can I join?" He asked, biting his lip scanning my body. He was already naked so I nodded, grabbing his hand to help him hop in, pulling the curtain back after. His hand skimmed down my waist, cupping my butt. I gasped, slightly falling into his hard chest. I couldn't help but look down to his stiff length, rubbing against my stomach.

I looked back up at a now smirking, horny Harry. My insides were jumping around, exited for the intimate session we're about to undertake. His lips forcefully pressed to mine, our tongues pressing against one another. My hands rubbed his nipple, receiving a moan from his lips. His large hand creeped it's way up to my chest, cupping and squeezing my breast. The feeling was indescribable, my lower half burning at his touch.

I moaned into his mouth, skipping my hand down to grab his penis. He grunted as I wrapped my hand around it, slowly pumping back and forth.

"Don't tease." He smirked, giving away one of his dimples. I giggled, pumping a little bit faster. He moaned, leaning his head back enjoying the pleasure. I dropped down to my knees in front of him, slipping his length around my lips. My hand was still pumping back and forth to the other half that I couldn't fit into my mouth. My other hand found it's place on his hip, rubbing circles. The water now dropping over our heating bodies.

"Fuck." He grunted, eyes now clamped closed. My hand moved faster, as my tongue licked the tip, sending him over the edge. I felt his squirm inside my mouth, and then liquid ran down. I licked my lips as I slipped him from my mouth, swallowing the rest of the white liquid. I looked up to him, his chest was rising and falling.

"My turn." He stated, turning me around so my back was firmly pressed against his chest. His fingers slightly rubbed over my hard nipple before lowering his hand down to my heated area. His lips pressed to my neck, harshly sucking the soft skin. Licking a strip up towards my jawline, he nipped the skin.

His fingers found my entrance, slipping inside my burning core. His fingers rubbing my clit, back and forth teasing me, just I did to him. The air escaping my lips, uneven as I felt him nibble my earlobe. My hair was sticking to one side of my neck, the room becoming ten times hotter then it was before.

His fingers swirled inside me. I gripped ahold of his toned arm, moaning.

"Harry.." My insides burning from the sensation, his fingers pumped in and out of me, at a quick pace. I felt myself begin to hit my climax, his name escaping my lips. I finally released, rolling my head back onto his shoulder, his knees holding me up.

His hand brought up the white liquid on his fingers, sticking it inside his mouth tasting me.

"Mmm," closing his eyes he hummed sucking on his fingers. I turned around in his hold, rubbing my chest against his. I reached over, grabbing the soap and rubbing it over his stomach, he was watching my every move.

"That was fun." I stated, standing under the warm water, watching his face light up. He brought his lips back to mine in a heated kiss.