Phils pov

"Hey Dan do you want to watch a movie?" "Um no thanks Phil I think I'm just going to go to bed" It was 12:15 am "dan are you alright?" I asked him as I noticed he had gone a little flustered. "What? Oh yeah um just tired". "Oh..ok!goodnight Dan I said giving him a smile. He smiled back then left the room. About an hour later I decided to go to bed. I put on my pjs brushed my teeth and hopped into bed. I woke up to noises coming from dans room. I looked over at my clock and it said 1:24 am. I got out of bed and walked towards his room. "Dan?" I said softly knocking on his door. I heard more noises so I opened the door. What I saw shocked me. Dan was jerking off. "Philll" He moaned. My eyes widened. He didn't notice me when I walked in so I cleared my throat to get his attention. His eyes widened when he realize he had just been caught jerking off in front of me. I walked towards him and pushed him down on the bed climbing on top of him. "Phil.." Dan said about to get up "Shhh baby boy" I whispered in his ear as he slowly started to lay back down. I started to kiss down his neck and I felt him moan when I kissed a certain spot. I knew I found it so I started sucking and biting until It made a mark. I took off his shirt then started kissing down his stomach until I was above his erection. I started to play with the waste bands of his jeans then eventually pulled them off. We kissed a bit more when I was pulling on his boxers but before I could pull them off he flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled off my shirt then started kissing my neck until he made a hickey. As he was about to pull down my pants I flipped us back over again. I started to slowly grind on him so he could feel how much I wanted him. "Phil.." He moaned grabbing my ass making me grunt. I reached for his boxers and took them off. I stared to rub him. "Ughhh Philll" he moaned throwing his head back. "Tell me what you want daniel" I whispered in his ear leaning over him. "Phil I want you deep inside me I want to feel every inch of you I want to be so sore I won't be able to walk for a week." He said breathing heavily. I growled getting turned on. So I pulled off my boxers and slid into him. "Ughhh" we both moaned at the new feeling. I wrapped his legs around my shoulders and started thrusting into him. "Phillll" he moaned his digging his nails into my back. "Phil..I'm close" Dan whimpered a couple minutes later. "Hold it a little longer baby boy" I said going into him harder and faster than before. "Cum in 3..2...1" "ahhh" Dan moaned as we both came. I stayed in him a little longer than eventually pulled out. Dan laid his head on my chest. "Phil?" "Yes daniel?" He blushed. "We should do this again sometime" he said staring up at me with a smile on his face. I chuckled and looked down at him with a smile"another time." "Oh and Phil?" "Yes daniel?" He blushed again "I love you" I kissed his head and said "I love you too baby boy." He cuddled into my side and we both fell asleep.