Dan's pov

It's was around close to midnight when me and Phil were in the lounge on our laptops. I was scrolling through tumblr when I saw "phan smut" out of curiosity I clicked on it. It was "me and phil's" sex tape. I bit my lip and looked over to Phil who was just on his laptop. I felt myself getting hard as I clicked on it again. As I was about to click on another video phil looked over at me and said "hey dan do you want to watch a movie?" "Um no thanks I think I'm just going to go to bed" I said as I felt myself getting even harder by just the thought of Phil rubbing my.."Dan are you alright? Phil said looking over at me with a concern look on his face. "What? Oh um yeah just tired"... "Oh..ok! Goodnight dan" Phil said giving me a smile I just smiled back and walked to my room. When I got to my room I just went back to tumblr and looked through others things like fan art. Some of them really really good and others were pretty disturbing. An hour later I went to make sure Phil was asleep. I knocked on his door. "Phil?" I called out he didn't answer. I opened the door aw he was sleeping. I quietly shut the door and went to my room I shut the door and laid on my bed going back on tumblr. I looked at the door biting my lip before clicking on the video that I was watching before. When it ended I started to think about Phil sucking me off and running his hands all over my body. I started to get really turned on so I slid my hand down to my shaft and started rubbing. I let out a small moan. I started going faster pumping it. "Philll" I moaned. Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat made me stop. Terrified I looked over and saw Phil standing there with his mouth open. We just stared at each other until Phil walked toward me pushed me down on the bed. "Phil..." I said a little uneasy "shhh baby boy" I relaxed a little and laid back down. Phil started kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot when he did I let out a quiet moan. He then took off my shirt and then started kissing down my stomach until he was right above my erection. He started to play with the waistband of my jeans then eventually pulled them off. We kissed a bit more when he was pulling on my boxers but before he could pull them off I quickly flipped us over so I was on tøp ;) I pulled off his shirt then started to kiss down his neck giving him a hickey. As I was about to pull down his pants he flipped us back over again. He started grinding on me and I could feel how hard he was through his boxers. "Phil.." I moaned grabbing his ass causing him to grunt. He slowly reached for my boxers then took them off. He started to rub me. "Ughhh phil" I moaned throwing my head back into my pillow."Tell me what you want daniel" he whispered huskily in my ear. "Phil I want you deep inside me I want to feel every inch of you in me I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week." I said breathing heavily. He growled then took off his boxers and slid into me. "Ughhh" we both moaned at the new feeling. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and he started thrusting into me. "Phil..I'm close" I moaned. "Hold it a little longer baby boy" he said going harder and faster than before. "Cum in 3....2...1" "ahhh" I said as I came. Phil stayed in me for a little longer before pulling out and laying down with my head on his chest. "Phil?" "Yeah Dan?" "We should do this again sometime" I said looking up at him with a smile. He only chuckled and looked down at me "another time" "oh and Phil?" "Yes Daniel?" I blushed "I love you." He looked down at me kissed me on the head and said "I love you too baby boy". Then I cuddled into his side and we fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

the end. :)