Chapter 2

I woke up abruptly to the sound of the monitors beeping, I looked over at the clock that was sitting on the table next to the bed, I read with my blurry morning vision.. 5:27am. I turned over to my other side to find Jake laying toward me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I can barely move but it felt.. good, and I felt safe. Jake snored softly and in a weird way it was cute, Everything he says and everything he does is cute. One thing lead to another and my lips were on his lips, I couldn't help but think he was kissing me back. It was my mind playing tricks on me, making me think that the guy I love loved me back and was kissing me. Then I snapped out of the love trance and turned back around, blushing.

                                                                                              **

We were both awake now and we decided to go have a nice friendly breakfast date, the day went by kind of slow, just me reading his favorite books to him, us talking about his parents that led to a little bit of crying, that was understandable since he got the news yesterday. It was a big day today, tonight I was going to tell him about my feelings for him. I wanted the night to be perfect, unless he says that he didn't like me back. Ok Ana you are ok, you can do this. I told Jake I had to go home for a while to do a few house chores but that was a lie.. I went home to get ready for the big night. I got all dressed up and went back to the hospital. I walked into his hospital room and he was.. gone?! I started to search for him everywhere, I checked with all the doctors and there was no information on where he went. Then it came to me, he didn't eat lunch or dinner duh?! So I walked into the hospital cafeteria and there he was, Jake, he was sitting there eating his strawberry parfait. So I started walking towards him but wait... Samantha the most popular girl in school a.k.a Jake's girlfriend walked over to him and sat with him?! My heart started to pound and my stomach felt like it fell 100 feet. I never felt so, so.. Jealous?! My eyes started to water and my head started to spin, i turned around and ran as fast as i can run. I didnt know where i was going but i ended up in Jake's hospital room. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer I freaked out and layed down in bed, like I was asleep. I heard Jake, and he was crying. I didn't give a damn at this point, he has a girlfriend for that. I meant to get up and sneak out but I started to doze and I ended up falling fast asleep.