Chapter 4

Hi guys last we left off with Ana waking up and Jake was not there.. Then she found him at the edge of the bridge and she persuaded him to jump. Did he jump from the ledge into the street to die, or did he jump from the ledge to the street. Lets find out ?!

Suddenly he jumped from the ledge.. "Ana, I love you more then anyone in the whole world!" I was so joyful to see him alive, and he said he loved me. I ran toward him so fast and jumped into his arms, he spun me around! "I Love Yo- " he kissed my lips very soft, and my heart was pounding and my heart felt like it dropped 100 feet again, but this time it was a good reason! Not a sad or upsetting reason! He LOVED me!! We got into my car and drove back to the hospital. All the way back to the hospital, all we did was talk, Talk about how much we loved eachother, and how long we have loved each other.

**

I woke up abruptly to the sound of an alarm clock, I remembered that after we got back to the hospital the doctors said that Jake can finally come home. I was so exactic to hear this news, on top of him telling me he loved me back. I turned onto my side to see Jake sleeping, looking peaceful and of course hot like always. His eyes darted open and stared at me staring at him, I blushed and and tried to turn back over to stop him from seeing me blushing, but he stopped me and flipped me back over, and we met eyes. "Good morning, beautiful!" ugh he knew exactly what to say to make me blush, i hated it so much. I hit him hard, but playfully, he let out a grunt that made me very curious. "Are you ok, i'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" I said as my heart was full of shame. Suddenly he put a grin on his face that made me nervous. Out of nowhere he jumped onto his knees and he tackled me onto the bed. He stared at me, for what seemed like hours. Before he got out of bed he kissed my lips softly, and he got out of the bed. About 10 minutes later, Jake came through the door with a trey with breakfast, which was eggs, bacon, and toast. Then a vase with two red roses, that had a note that read,' Dear Ana, I am so happy that i have such an amazing, supportive, and just drop dead beautiful girl like you. You deserve everything in the world, so here's the first thing, Love Jake.