Pain and Jealousy.

"You're.." Erza says.

"I'm fine!" I chuckle, my body starts glowling, and the burn marks are gone.

"How come I couldn't eat all the fire?" Natsu asks me.

"Because, they were being cast by Lacrima's placed around the city, so I destroyed them, they must have been alerted and guarded the last one, are the townsfolk ok?" I respond, they nod.

"Everything seems to be good, a few people are burnt, scratched or something, but they're all smiling now." Gray pipes in, I nod.

"Let's head to the client." I start walking away, not noticing what will happen to my body. Well, until I fall over and black out.

__

"I'm sorry.." I hear a voice mumble.

"What's there to be sorry about?" I open my eyes, and the first thing I see is his Salmon hair.

"I couldn't help." He looks at me.

"You did help, by reducing the flames, so it's easier to break those things!" I grin at him.

"Meh, you got most the reward, then the rest was split between the others, because you did all the work!" Natsu says, "Lucy was getting all physco that you got all the money."

"She personally hates me!" I sit up, and lean against the backboard of the the infirmary bed.

"Why?" He asks.

"Whenever I'm around you, she glares at me, it's so funny and cute. And when she tried to introduce herself, I rejected her and Mira had to save me, saying its my nature." I chuckle at the thought.

"Oh wow, someone's jealous!" He smirks.

"What are you playing at now?" I ask.

"LETS MAKE HER EVEN MORE JEALOUS!" He laughs, I punch him.

"Don't mess with a girls feelings, it may be fun sometimes, even for me, but don't make the situation worse, Natsu." I glare at him.

"Sorry." He frowns.

"It's fine! Anyways, let's go do something!" I jump out of bed, landing on him, we both tumble to the floor.

"Let's spy on people!" He grins, we start crawling along the ground, exiting the infirmary, were met with a loud guild, so we hide behind the bar.

"They almost saw us! Go ninja!" I smirk.

"NINJA!" He covers his face with his scarf, and jumps around behind bar, I pull him down.

"What are you two up too?" Mira giggles.

"Where being ninja! Now hush!" I shoo her away, and we continue with our mission. The doors slam open from the infirmary, it's Erza and Lucy.

"Has anyone seen Natsu and Y/N?" Erza asks, while Lucy smirks.

"Oh, you just missed them, they went on a job!" Mira chirps in, winking at us, before continuing to clean a glass.

"Oh, in her condition? She must have a death with going with him!" Gray laughs, Natsu's face stiffens.

"Ninja have no emotions, stay calm, we can beat him up later!" I whisper to him, he nods, claiming down.

"Don't be mean Gray, if she wanted to, she could be Natsu's death wish, she is strong, don't forget that!" Mira giggles. Lucy's smirk disappears when she finds out we went somewhere.

"Lucy, want to go walk around?" Erza asks, she nods, leaving the area, I sign in relief.

"Thanks Mira!" I whisper-shout at her, she nods, but hides the fact she's talking to us.

"Ninja!" Happy joins us.

__

"Hehe, no one has spotted us!" I giggle, we've been hiding behind the bar the whole day, listening into what Mira says to people, but the next person gets on my nerves.

"Hey Mira!" I hear Blondie say.

"Oh, hey Lucy, Natsu and Y/N aren't back if you're wondering." Mira walks over to her, and leans on the counter.

"Oh, good. I wanted to talk about Y/N." She signs in relief, Natsu senses my anger.

"Ninja." He whispers, I nod.

"Anyways.. What's her relationship with Natsu?" Blondie asks.

"Well, not my place to say, but those two have been quite close, and since I live with her, she is quite open to her feelings, I think I hint them both liking each other a bit." Mira doesn't acknowledge the two people at her feet, my face goes red as my eyes widen.

"Oh, because she seems like a real nuisance, she always glares at me." Lucy huffs.

"Y/N said ever since you started, you'd always glare at her when she was near Natsu, do you like him?" Mira lowers her voice.

"Um, duh, and I don't want her stealing him from me." Lucy groans, me and Natsu are both about to lose our temper from what comes out of her mouth, are we toys to her?!

"I wouldn't say she's stealing him, but remember, if they did love each other, it wouldn't be good to interfere with love, and remember, you don't want to face Y/N's actual wrath." Mira says.

"Her? She was struggling to fight an easy apponent!" Lucy laughs, I punch the wood about me, smashing it, it sends Lucy a few metres away.

"You try face someone who is S-Class level, when you're covered in burns, aye?" I shout at her, her eyes widen, "And how dare you talk about me and Natsu like where toys! You're messing with the wrong person!" A magic circle goes beneath me, as my body starts glowing, I transform into a silky white dress, with my wings.

"I also use transformation magic, this is my strongest form, give me your hardest spell, or Celestial Spirit." I lie part of it to her, I see Loke watching Lucy in disgust.

"Open, the gate of the bull; Taurus!" She summons a bull, who was a complete pervert, I shoot forward, striking the spirit while he has his guard down, he disappears immediately.

"Is that the best you've got?" I ask, glaring at her.

"If I had water, I could summon Aquarius.." She mumbles.

"Never speak of me like I'm a toy, especially behind my back, when I first met you, you glared at me like I was a rat! Other people have emotions two, and what if I did have feelings for Natsu? People can't change the way of love, and no, I'm not saying I do like him, but that was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard." I transform back, I make my leave.