Trash » That Only Directioners Will Get

Hey there!

Welcome to this um...
comedy book?

Idek what the hell this book has come to but hey, it's the life of directioners.

The most powerful fandom in the galaxy.

The fandom that can tweet whatever they want when they want and get it to trending around the world.

The fandom that you sure don't wanna mess with honey.

The fandom that will seriously roast your ass if you say as much as "they suc-"

The fandom that seriously never let four boys outta their sight.

The fandom that somehow can hack into shit and track them down.

^^ seriously bro I ain't kidding

The fandom that knows where they are every second, except sometimes we don't know where the fuck Niall is.

The fandom that will seriously tAKE YOU THE FUCK DOWN AND FORCEFULLY ATTACK YOU if you insult our boys.

The fandom that seriously is fucked up in so many ways.

But during all these years I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Hell, when I go outside it's like some kind of high definition LD ikea looking lamp light in my face because i spend so much time on the Internet and stalking four boys that it's bloody blinding.

That's why I made this book.

To explain the real shit we go through together as a fandom, and some dang funny shit that has happened over the past six years.

Hey, you have been warned.

So shut ur fookin mouth.

And enjoy the book pal.

Not a directioner? Get ready to be welcomed to the dark side.

Happy reading fam !!

all the love,

xx ellie