Chapter Five: Hello, it's me

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

- Albert Einstein

I sighed as I finally laid down on my own bed in Boston, I rolled around on my bed sighing before pulling one of my fluffy pillows towards me and hugging it tightly as I sprawled carelessly. Sighing once again, I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep when suddenly the loud song of the Bruins goal horn sounded.

Groaning I rolled over towards my bedside table and grabbed the offending instrument, I stared at the screen and groaned once again as I swiped angrily for the answer option, "Did we, or did we not just part ways thirty minutes ago?" I grumbled.

What? No hello? How rude of you!

I groaned as I heard their laughter, "For goodness sake Seggy! The lockout just ended, we just got home from Biel which, FYI, we have spent numerous times together with Kaner. Why are you calling me?" I asked.

Because, he paused for a long moment Kaner and I want to spend some more time with you before we completely focus on this shortened season! Also, as per Kaner, he wants to talk to you before he flies back to Illinois and start a crazy road trip with his team.

"Seggy!" I cried out, "I just want to lay down my own bed, sleep for like two days straight before we also start out series of games. Can't we just rest, apart?"

Nope! You can enjoy your bed, just give us your address and we'll come over! Give us your address or we'll call Zdeno and demand your address from him!

"Ungh!" I groaned before releasing a very deep breath, "Why would you ask Zdeno about my address?" I asked

Well, Miss Babysitter, why do you think, oh no we have it, we're just informing you that we would be coming and to be presentable, that means underwear. Alright we are parking the car in 3...2...1...

I scrambled out of my very comfortable bed and fled downstairs when my doorbell rang, "You assholes, seriously?! Can't I just get a day for myself why would you do this to me?" I demanded down my phone as I opened the door not looking at my visitor, "why are you assholes not enter-" I stopped when I stared at the man in front of me, "How may I help you?" I asked.

Andy, who's there? I heard Peeks ask, Is it a man? Segs inquired right after, If it is a man, flirt! You better entertain him! Peeks ordered Be the confident you that I know, flaunt your assets babe! Segs continued.

"Hi" the man stated smiling.

I smiled as I hit the end button and smiled back, "Hi, I'm sorry about that" I stated indicating the phone in my hand, "my friends were just huge assholes." I continued making him huff out a laugh, "So how can I help you?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine!" he replied "I'm the new Home Association President Chris Evans" he introduced himself. "I was actually looking forward to meeting you since you're the last one I haven't met." he continued.

I nodded and smiled apologetically at him, "I'm so sorry about that, I just got home from Biel this morning." I informed him. "Andy Villanueva" I introduced myself shaking his hand. "Come in, so what would be the new regulations for the compound?" I asked as he stepped inside my house.

"Nothing much, I just want to get to know the neighbors and the new owner of the property," he stated as he followed me towards my kitchen where I immediately took out two glasses after placing my phone down the counter, "my family know Mrs Johnston before they moved out of the property, and transferred to San Jose" he continued.