3: Shopping and Hanging out with friends

A few minutes later, my drink came and I went back into my limo with my two bodyguards. I told the driver to take us to the mall and to go back to the palace, once I call him to come and get us. I walked in to the mall with my bodyguards trailing behind looking for threats. People were pointing and whispering at me. I was actually getting used to the whispering and it was only the first day.

I walked into a shoe store and started to look at the flats. My guards glared at everyone who would get close to me, showing their protection. I got my favorite style and went to the cashier. "How much for these?" I asked. "Oh no. You don't have to pay, princess. It's on the house." The cashier replied. "Your sure?" I asked. The cashier nodded. I put the pair of shoes in my bag and thanked the cashier before heading out of the store. I stopped by clothes stores and all of them gave me the latest model of everything for free. I went to a few more shops before calling the driver to pick us up at the mall entrance. While we were waiting, I saw Ino and Hinata walking out of the cafe with steaming hot drinks in their hands. "Ino! Hinata!" I called as I ran to them, my guards not far behind. "Sakura! Where have you been and who are they?" Ino asked me. "Oh these are my bodyguards. They won't hurt anyone unless they need to." I replied. "Bodyguards? Why do you need bodyguards?" She asked me.  "This might be a surprise to you both, but I just found my birth parents. They happen to be the rulers of Konoha, so that makes me a princess." I slowly said so they could process the information. "Eh?!" they both cried out. "Surprise?" I said in question. "Do you want to spend the day with me in my room? I can introduce you to my parents? Maybe we can have a sleepover." I asked them. "Are you kidding me?! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Ino exclaimed. "How about you Hinata? Are you coming?" I asked the shy girl. "I would love to." she replied. "Then it's settled. Can one of you notify my head maid and tell her that we will have some guests." I said turning to my guards. The one on the right nodded and started to talk in his head set. Then the limo arrived. "Come on girls. Our ride has arrived." I said pointing towards the long black vehicle.

Once we were on our way, I said "You guys better call your parents and ask them. I don't want them to worry." They nodded and took out their phones. After a couple minutes, they were off their phones and squealing "My parents agreed to let me stay overnight!" Then Ino asked "How many dresses? Shoes? Tiaras?" I sighed and said "You'll see for yourself." And once I said that, we pulled up in front of the palace. The guards stepped out first and held the door open for us while we got out. "Welcome to my house." I said as I got my bags from the back seat. A maid walked up to me and said "Let me take that for you, princess." I gave the bags to her and said "Thank you. Please bring it to my room and notify my parents that we have arrived. And tell the cook to prepare snacks." "Yes, princess. Would you like tea or coffee with your afternoon snack?" She asked. "Tea." I replied. She bowed and went to carry out my orders.

"This is my room." I said as I pushed open the doors leading to my room. "Make yourselves at home. I need to change. I'll be right back." I added as I stepped into my closet and closed the door. I chose a red strapless dress which trailed behind me. I wore red high heels and a tiara with a few red gemstones.

(Dress in the media)

I braided my hair and wrapped it around my head. (like Elsa's hair at her coronation) When I was done, I stepped out of the closet and walked towards my friends. "Dinner will start soon." I said as I sat down beside Hinata. They both stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked as I looked at my dress "Does it look bad?" They shook their heads and said "No, it looks perfect. You look beautiful. But why the dress up?" I smiled and said "Because we are having dinner with my parent's closest friends and their children and it's formal. It's also the first time formally meeting them. The first time I met them, they were in a meeting, my mother hugged me then sent me to my room with a maid. I never saw them after that." Ino smiled and grabbed a pillow from my bed. "Pillow fight!" she called as she hit me. "Oh, It's on!" I called as I kicked my high heels off and grabbed a pillow. Soon after, Hinata joined in on the fun. But we stopped when someone knocked on the door. "Sakura-hime, dinner starts in 5 minutes." Someone said from behind the door. I quickly threw the pillow on my bed and started to put my shoes on. "Come on girls. Time to eat." I said as I opened the door and walked out. A maid led us to the dining room and opened the door. "Presenting Princess Sakura Haruno and her two friends, Ino Yamanaka and Hinata Hyuuga!" a man called as we walked in. I bowed and said "A pleasure to be here." I sat next to my father, who was at the head of the table, and across from my mother, at the left side of my father. Ino and Hinata sat next to me. Their were many empty seats waiting to be filled.