{3} To like someone....

Niall's POV

I finally met the girl that I saw at the mall last time. I finally have a chance to talk with her again.

So many people's asking, who in the world that girl is. I really can't tell them since I don't  have any idea what in the world her name is. I want to be friends with her. =)

I really want to ask her now.

"Hey, I wonder what your name is.." I said.

"I-im Kristen." Oh. So, her name's Kristen,huh. It seems like she's nervous. Hahaha. 

"Oh. Nice to meet you Love."  I said. It's really nice to meet her. 

So Kristen sat on the couch. I don't know what she's thinking right now. But it seems like she's thinking too deeply. I mean, uhm.. Maybe she's imagining stuffs.

"Hey Kristen, What d'you want to do? and why did you came here?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

Maybe she really is imaging stuffs right now. -___-

After a few mins., I stood up to get some snacks or whatever I can grab on the fridge.

And then...........

Someone farted.... -____-" #

"WHO BLEW OFF?!" I shouted and that made Kristen wake up. Finally, she woke up. She's not really asleep but she's imaging things. Not sure if she really does.

"HARRY!" Louis shouted. "Oh shut up. It's not me, I promise!" Harry shouted back at Louis. But of course, they're both kidding.

But seriously. Who the heck farted inside the room!?

"Eww! What's that smell!?" Kristen said. she's right! What's that smell? That.... stinks. -_-

"Oh well, I'll go outside then. -_-" Harry said.

Then, someone knocked on the door.

"Hey! open up!" It's a gal. I mean, who is she and why's she yelling outside? -____-

Harry opened the door. "Who are you, and what d'you want?" He said.

"I'm Kristen's bestfriend." Oh really? wait... I think I saw this girl already. 

Where could that be? e_e'

Maybe..

At the mall?

RIGHT. At The mall.

"I don't believe you!" Harry said. Woah,woah. Harry, seriously? I think he's acting like a lil kid again. He sometimes do stuffs like this.

"Then call Kristen. I really need to talk to her now!"  Wow. She took it so seriously. o.O

"But you can't. I already told you, I don't believe yo--."  Kristen came out of the room to talk to her bestfriend, Mich. She actually pushed me a little bit. But it's fine.

I wonder what happened to Harry. Maybe he's just a little pissed off at Louis.

I hope he's not.

Kristen whispered to Harry "Sorry. I'll talk to her." Why is she saying sorry?

Vas happennin'?!

Louis shouted at Liam "Are you....serious? Why didn't you tell us earlier?! HAHAHA. I feel sorry for Harry." They laughed. Seriously, they're so noisy.

"So it was you, you traitor! Why d'dyou do this? WHY?!" Harry pretended that he's crying. okay, he's doing it again. He's acting like a baby or a kid, or something. I don't understand. But, I think he's funny.