Library Love

Noisy morning and chaos view is normal for Kara Grant since her cousins moved to live in under the same roof. It wasn't a problem for her because she lived in school dorm so she won't be at home in school days.

"Oh there you are ! Would you mind to go to the market because we'll have a huge cooking party" said her grandma who sits right next to her cousins in the family room.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm going to library with Parker"
Kara takes her protein bars out of drawer under the kitchen counter. She said goodbye and off to library. Parker's car parked in front of her house.

"Hey how's your reading assignment for English ?" She asked as she gets in his car.

"I've finished the book last night. What about you?" Kara just nodded.

Smell of books surrounding the library where Kara and Parker sit side by side with books in their hands.
"Kara, do you have any plan after this ?"

Kara turned her attention to Parker. She look right through his eyes and smiled. "I'm going with you"

"Alright, I'll take you to my favorite place"

She shrugged "you have a favourite place ?"

"I'm a human too, you know ?" He smiled without turning his attention to her.

Silence guides their minds. Kara's fingers running gently to her laptop keyboards pressing each words that describe her mind perfectly. Kara never preferred writing than reading she would like to spend hours for reading than writing but everytime she finishes a book she always wonder how it feels to write her own story,her own world,her own words.
"I should probably take more writing lessen"

He smiles and closes the book he reads.
"You know, you should just relax your mind. You won't find your inspiration unless you let it out yourself

"Kara, look at me"

"wait,one more paragraph please"

"No Kara, look at me now" but she keeps her attention to her writing "Kara"

She sigh "what?!" She put her laptop's away

"I want us to be like Ron and Harmione "

She laughs "what does that supposed to mean?"

"What do you think it supposed to mean ? Think about it"

"Parker, my ideas running out. I've been writing for hours. You know"

Parker smiles and stands up. He pulls her hand up. "Parker?"

"Ron and Harmione is 'best friend'"

"I know,Parker"

"When they actually are in love"

"Parker, I've read Harry Potter three times a year"

He laughs "that's why I used that reference,Kara

"Because you know every characters in Harry Potter well enough. Now do you get about what I've said ?"

"Ya- well, actually- I. No I don't"