chapter 5

Cleos pov:
I fell back on my bed and cried.
"My parents hate me" i whispered to myself,

I picked up my phone and i saw that lewis was calling i pressed answer on my phone.

"Cleo, im flying down to austraila to help you with your parents with the secret" lewis said.
"Lewis are you sure" i said
"Yes anything for my beautiful girlfriend" he said and i smiled to myself.

Rikkis POV:
"Dad i need to tell you something" i said walking up to where he was setting up the barbecue
"What is it sweetheart" he said and i took a deep breath.
"Okay, im a mermaid" i said.
"Rikki i have no time for your little jokes about stuff that goes on in wonderland mermaids are not real" he said and i started to get really angry hes calling me fake so i ran inside grabbed a cup turned on the water and filled it up i ran outside.
"Dad you see my legs" i said and my dad stared at my legs i then tipped the cup of water on my head and i fell
"Rikki how is this possible" he said.
"It all started on mako island i was there with two friends, we were jumping over rocks then cleo fell through a hole in the rock then emma went in after cleo then i jumped down and we couldnt get out then we saw steps and we walked up them then found a pool and we saw that it was ocean water so emma swam through and we could excape from the cave so we all went into the water and it started to bubble and moon light shone down on us then we swam through and got rescued and then the next day i was taking a walk in the park and water hit me first i turned into water then i grew a tail and fell onto the floor then i realised the same thing happened to the other girls" i said remembering the day.
"So this all happened on mako" he asked.
"Yes, please keep this a secret" i said.
"Yes, i dont want my daughter ending up a science experement" he said

"Thanks soo much" i said as i dried off my tail.

Lewis's POV:
I got off the plane and started to walk to cleos house.

I got to her house and knocked on her door.
"Hello lewis how nice for you to visit please come in, cleo is upstairs in her room trying to figure out why she didnt tell us that she is a half fish" sam said.
"I was the first person she told her secret to" i said
"Can i go upstairs" i said.
"Okay, sure" sam said.

I started walking up the stairs and i saw....