I didnt listen!

The next day I had ivy, Harley, and the joker. I went to ivy and the first thing she told me was that it would be best if I didn't come to work tomorrow, because something really bad was gonna happen. I asked what was gonna happen. She said she couldn't say. I was there sitting thinking to myself. The guard then told me time was up I left worried.  Then I went Harley, I greeted Harley she said hi in a sad way. I asked her when did the joker start to abuse her. She said a week after she had helped him escape. She then realized that when she said that out loud she was just a tool for him. She told me it was best if I left her alone. I felt really bad.
      An hour I had the joker. When I had him. I went to him and I told him we should try something else. He said "ok doll anything for you." I said how bout you ask me questions.?" He said "ok doll!" He stood up and then he went behind me and told me that I was beautiful. I felt his kiss along my neck. I felt nauseous. I then elbowed him in his stomach. I ran out the door. He said as I left that he was coming for me. As I turned i passed out. I then woke up. I realized I was in my office. I went home not thinking on how I was there in my office if I passed out in front of jokers cell.
        Whatever, the next day I went to work, I forgot all about what the joker and ivy had told me the day before. I went to Arkham and no one was there. I then remembered, I knew the joker escaped. As I ran I locked the office door. The. I heard a familiar voice. The joker had said," Why so serious doll?" I was frightened. He then banged my head onto my desk. I woke up in an unfamiliar place. My head was pounding with pain. I then saw that the walls where purple and the sheets I was sleeping were purple. Then the joker came in. I asked him if he knew how to knock. He said ,"it is my room doll!"
        He sat next to me. I was creeped out. He looked at me and I just looked down he forcefully pulled my neck up to look at him. I asked him why me?  He said,"when you had elbowed me that last meting I realized that no other person would have the nerve to hurt me, so I knew you were special. I also need u for a couple things." He left telling me to stay. I knew then he went out to cause trouble. I then was bored out of mind. A few hours later he came and asked me if I was a doctor. I said yes but a psychiatrist he said same thing. I looked at him he had a deep wound, I told him to take his shirt off and he said," isn't to early for this. I mean we hardly know each other?"
      He smiled at me. I gave him a small smirk. I started to stitch him up. When I was done I did the same thing to his goons. After and hour I was covered in dry blood. I went to the room and saw the joker waiting there. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was just
thinking. I just sighed. I sat next to him. I looked at him and I realized his soft lips where touching mine. I blushed and I began to pull him closer to me. He then stopped and left. I was confused did I do something wrong? I asked my self that many times. After that I went and took a shower.
     I came out and realized that I had no clothes. I am such a DUMB ASS!!!!... I yelled. He came in and I screeched quietly. He then said." well I haven't seen this part of u have I?!" I was nervous he then told me that I could look through  the cabinet. I saw and he left. I realized that all of the clothe in there was all mine. I was pretty mad cause he had invaded me.
        Whatever, I laid in bed for a bit and then he came in I sat up an asked him why did he leave me when we were kissing, he said because he never expected that from me. I was laughing. I then left to room. He came after me. I found the kitchen and saw 3 bottles of vodka. Aaaah I screamed quietly. He didn't notice because he was watching tv. I then drank some too the point I had finished the whole bottle I was really drunk.

Ok so I know the joker isn't that soft I'm sorry I'll do better anyways I don't think no one will actually ever see this ahahaha!! I'm a loner oh well:)