S i x

Weston's POV

"911 what's your emergency?" I hear the lady say.

"Yes, well, my best friend got kidnapped. She ran and got into the wrong car." I say crying. She could be anywhere right now. I feel like this is all my fault. I should've just went with her. I wish I didn't snap at her. Gosh, Weston you're a total idiot.

"Ok, sir. Do you know the license plate number by any chance?"

"I think I know some of it."

"Okay, could you please tell me."

"It went something like 4TUI639. I could be wrong but please help." I say crying more. I turn my head towards Luna, but only she isn't there. She's a terrible friend to Adrian. Adrian's kidnapped and Luna's gone? Wow.

"Sir, help is on the way to the house. Tell me your location so I can send someone to pick you up. And I need your name." I hear her say.

"My names Weston and I'm standing by a bench, East from the carnival in Greensboro, North Carolina." I say and try to stop crying.

"I will stay on the phone with you until the police show up."

"Okay, miss." I tell her, sniffling.

"So what brings you to this carnival?" She asks. I hear her typing something before a police car shows up.

"I wanted to bring her to the carnival. Her name is Adrian. But I have to go because the police has showed up. Thank you."

"That's very kind of you. You're welcome, Weston." I end the call at that.

"Are you Weston?" The cop asks. I nod my head. "They found the house. We will take you to it. Do you know what the driver looked like?"

"I don't know what he looked like. Maybe I can identify a little but other than that no." I answer truthfully. He nods his head and speaks into his Walkie Talkie.

"You may take a seat in the car if you'd like." The other police man said. I nod and open the door and take a seat. I hope Adrian will be okay. What's going to happen to her? I'm scared. I just want to hold her again. She was mad at me when she left. Will she still be mad at me? Time will tell. The police soon get in the car and we head off. He goes the exact direction that she went.

@westonkoury1: Adrian has been kidnapped. Please pray, that's all I ask.

@westonkoury1: Be safe, Adrian. I'm coming. I'm so sorry.

That's all I tweet before we reach a forest. (DOWN IN THE FOREST WE'LL SING A CHORUS ONE THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS HANDS HELD HIGHER WE'LL BE ON FIRE I read the fanfic and I cannot stop crying.)

We show up in a nice neighborhood where every house looks the same. We see the police gathered around one in particular house. It's gray. But then again, all the houses on this street are gray. The police car stops and I jump out. I run up towards the house to see a police man questioning a woman standing in the door way. I look at the car in the driveway, but it's not the same one that pulled off with Adrian.

"Police man, sir." I whisper tapping the police man questioning the woman. He looks at me and cocks an eyebrow. "I'm afraid that that's not the car she was taken away in. That car is white, not black." I frown and start to worry again.

"I'm sorry, M'am. My apologies." The police man smiles to the woman and walks away with his arm around me. Once we are a safe distance from the house he starts talking. "Are you sure you got the correct license plate number."

"I'm pretty sure I did." He just nods his head and clicks a button on his Walkie Talkie.

"We have 624, I repeat we have a 624."

"What does that mean?" I ask him.

"It means that the kidnapper has got a license plate from the store and uses it, so if someone catches the license plate number, it would lead to the wrong house." My heart drops.

"Find Adrian. That's all I ask. I don't care what you do, or how you do it. But I want her found and I want it soon."
~•~
Adrian's POV

"That was a good idea." My new friend, Ella whispered to me. We aren't suppose to talk, instead we are suppose to be cleaning. I was dusting and she was sweeping. So she just followed me wherever I went so we could whisper, but our eyes never left what we were doing cause if they did it would be suspicious.

"If only it would've worked out." I whisper back.

"Agreed."

"Listen up ladies!" I hear Master say. It's been 1 week since I got in that car. I've been on the news quite a bit, and I was forced to watch it. Everyday someone gets closer to finding me, but thinks they aren't on the right track so they follow everyone else. "Emily has been found! So Adrian, at least the spot light won't be on you. Consider yourself lucky." I don't feel so lucky, I think as he pushes a girl in the kitchen.

"I'm Emily. I escaped and now I will be punished for it." The girl says as if she was told to. My face turns into a frown once I realize that this girl is going to be going through way worse than what I was going through. I sigh and go back to dusting. I wonder what Weston and my mom are doing right now. Probably something productive. There is no way I'm telling Mom about me cleaning. She would want me cleaning the whole house then. And well, that isn't happening. I really need to stop thinking about home. I have to face the facts, I'm not gonna be found soon. It's just the messed up truth that I'm stuck with.