S e v e n

*When you realize your story sucks balls* 🙃 It's so rushed like Idek

~•~

There's a knock on the door as Master went to open it. I really don't have a choice but to call him that. I mean, there's nothing I can do. Again, I'm powerless. I have a shock collar on, all the girls do, and if we try to leave the house, it shocks us. There goes our chance of escape. If only that woman didn't believe him when he said we were "making a movie" she would've helped me. But I wouldn't of met Ella who has taught me a lot. It's been a week and a half. Still no signs of anyone finding us.

"Yes?" I hear Master say to the person outside.

"I need some flour. I was wondering if you had any." I hear a male voice speak.

"I'm sorry, I don't."

"Can you just take a look?"

"No, I already said I don't have any!" I hear him yell. Just then, Scarlet runs in, wide eyed.

"The man outside, he saw me! He saw my shock collar! I'm in serious trouble when he leaves!" Scarlet says whispering to all the girls. I pull her into a hug. She's only 10. She doesn't need to be here. None of us do. Ella is the oldest on the bottom level of the house, 15. I'm the next oldest, at 14. The youngest we have in here is actually a newborn. We have adult women on the top level of the house. Some actually get pregnant and have a baby in the house. That's where we get the newborns. And when the newborns are about 10 months they start getting sexually abused. Ella and I's goal is to escape and get everyone out in return.

"Huh?" The man outside said to Master.

"What did they say? I was thinking." I whisper to Ella.

"The man just asked Master why did the little girl have a shock collar on." I just nod my head.

"I don't know. I'm going to go ask her. I'm her father. We have a dog that goes both outside and in. Sometimes she likes to put on the dogs stuff." Master says. He's one heck of a liar. I hear footsteps coming closer and I guess the others did too because we all jump in a hurry, go back to what we were doing. I started dusting the cabinets while Ella starts sweeping around the sink.

"Scarlet!" Master's voice booms.

"Yes, Master?" She asks, clearly scared for her life. He grabs her and takes her to the door. I hear a faint creaking noise. That noise is only heard on the steps. I turn my head towards the steps to see a woman. We make eye contact as she points to the cabinet that so happens to be the one that I'm dusting. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"The top." She mouths and looks to her left. She runs back up the stairs, leaving me dumbfounded. The top of the cabinets? It must be important if she had to sneak down here. I start to put down the duster to climb, but I hear footsteps so I move over to the table and start dusting.

"Avelyn!" That's me. Oh shoot! He saw the lady and I looking at each other! I'm so dead.

"Yes, Master?"

"Grab the flour." He stares at my every movement as I walk towards the cabinet I just dusted. I open it and see the bag labeled Flour, I grab it and walk over towards him I slowly hand it to him. He swiftly grabs it out of my hands and walks away. At least he didn't find out about the lady upstairs and I. He sends Scarlet to the basement, also known around here as the punishment room. Poor Scarlet. I feel terrible. She doesn't deserve any of this. She's a little girl, heck I'm a little girl.

I sigh and slowly go back to dusting. I bump in a chair and fall on my bruise. I groan while Ella helps me back up quickly.

"We don't want Master to figure out that you fell. He'd hit you." Yes I know, the man has something seriously wrong with him. If your fingers bend a certain way when you clench your fists you get slapped. I got kicked for missing a spot of dust on the table in the living room. I was chained to a wall for 3 days straight without any food or water cause I took a small piece of bread. He's that bad. I jump as I hear the door slam shut. Master is mad. Oh no. Hell for us. I gulp waiting for him to charge in, yell, and take us to our rooms to get punished. Instead he ran in and looked at us all.

"Well girls, looks like we're going on a road trip." He smirks, "Everyone in a line!" He yells so everyone in the house can hear him. People from the basement and upstairs come rushing down. Ella starts the line and I get with her. Scarlet runs over to Ella and I with a black eye.

"Oh, Scarlet." I whisper to myself getting teary eyed." I place her between an older woman and myself. Scarlet is like my baby, I want her to be safe at all times.

"Oh almost forgot!" A man says and brings around a key in a hurry, deactivating the shock collars. "I would suggest no one tries anything." He says walking up to Ella and I. He smiles evilly before pushing me and Ella out the door.

"The black car, you two are coming with me for sure." Master says, whispering to Ella and of course me. He opens the door and Ella gets in. I slowly slide in the vehicle, Scarlet and a few others doing the same.

"Master," a woman who is I think pregnant starts, "May I ask where we are going?"

"To a different location. Don't worry, we won't be going far, Princess." I look in the mirror that the drivers look in to see what's going on in the backseat. He's smirking. I look down at my hands and play with my fingers. Weston, can you please find me sooner?

~•~

WTF WHY TF DID SHE GET IN THAT CAR SOMETIMES WHITE GIRLS ARE SO STUPID. (I'm white myself just in case some of you thought I was racist. Sorry if I insulted you in any way, shape, or form.