War-Torn: (Blitz x Reader) [SMUT]

You arched your back in pleasure as he pushed into you, inching closer and closer then he previously did. "B-Blitz..." You cried, grabbing fist fulls of blanket that surrounded you. He messed with your breast, his other hand gripping your waist as he forcefully pulled you in and out. You moaned, loud enough for every member of Rainbow to hear. He bit your ear lobe, whispering sweet nothings with his raspy and sore voice, as a audible slapping noise could be heard. You whined, begging him to slow down. He grinned, lying on the bed and pulling your head towards his member.

You lowered your head, tasting his heated member. You pumped your fist up and down, as Blitz placed his gloved hand on your head, pushing you down his length. You gagged a little, saliva sliding down his veins that coursed through his member. You closed your eyes, sliding up and down as his hands knotted around your head. Your left hand, caressing his balls, as your right slammed up and down. He grunted in pleasure, forcing your head all the way down his length as a shot of hot liquid ran up against the roof of your mouth, sliding down your throat. 

Your hands went limp, falling to your side as you allowed the stream of cum to continue flowing. With each shot, he would thrust deeper into your mouth. His tip drove down into your throat, allowing you to only feel his veins. He pulled out, as you gasped for air. His hard member now limp, hitting his sack with a string of semen attached to it. He inspected your face, obviously noticing the sticky substance all over your mouth. He chuckled, proud at how far you'd come into his fun little "Game". He glanced at the bed, picking your naked corpse up and dropping it onto the bed.

"(Y/N). I thought you said you were ready," He chuckled. "I guess daddy is gonna have to teach his naughty girl some manners..."