The Adventures of Little Lotte CH1

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction, so please review and give me some feedback. I am going to make this chapter short so I can see how you guys like it!!

Summary:

Based on the book Phantom of the opera by Gaston Leroux, Christine's father told Raoul and Christine the tales of little Lotte and her adventures, we are never told these stories so I'm here to tell you them today!

Has themes from the poem little Lotte

Little Lotte walked through the forest skipping as she went here face beaming with delight, as her blonde locks bounced as she went. Little Lotte had big eyes that glowed a brilliant blue, little freckles that dotted here face, pale skin and a little button nose. Lotte looked very much like a doll and seemed to be very kind and joyful! But today was different Little Lotte was having a stroll in the forest to get some fire twigs to use for the fire place when her eyes caught something; a little bird was on the ground twitching. Little Lotte run to its side and picked the bird up, of course being only 7 didn't think of all the sickness she might catch "Oh you poor little birdie what happened, here let me take you home!" Little Lotte rushed home and ran straight to her bedroom "Where are going in such a hurry! Do you want any lunch?" a short woman a brown hair chuckled. "Sorry Mother it's just a little bird is sick and its needs help!" Little Lotte mumbled quickly, but of course her mother heard every word and walked over and gave a serious look. "Are you sure you can help it?" the woman said starring at the child, Lotte nodded quickly and the woman off and come back with an old rusty bird cage. "Here child use this" and with her mother walked away leaving Little Lotte and the bird.

Hey that was it don't worry I won't leave it there I am working on another chapter plz review and don't hold back!!