Prologue

Dipper~~

Its been a while since Mabel and I had returned to Gravity Falls. When we had returned, both of our great uncles were gone. They had a mission out of the coast of Santa Monica. Of course, it was in California where we live but for now, its back to Gravity Falls.

We were greeted by Soos and Wendy. They managed to keep the Mystery Shack in place so that was good. Mabel searched around the Mystery Shack as to know what was different with the place. I did the same. I really found it weird and different a little. Its been a while and there were good memories here.

I was about to write my own book of weird stuff just like the Journals because I thought it would be fun. Mabel helped me as well. We were the mystery twins. I really grown on that name. Yep. The mystery twins are back again and this time, we will uncover more mysteries in this town.

Mabel and I headed in town to look at the shops. I saw some new shops and some old shops. I even saw Gideon's shop. It was called "Shops With Gideon" and it had lots of attraction. Weird that Gideon wasn't famous in this town until this. Man everything has changed in this town. We saw new people, new restaurants, new shops... Everything was new and a bit familiar.

I was wondering if there were anything new about the old place down on this place. This street wasn't here before... It was called. . . . . amnible street. Weird street name. I looked ahead and saw creepy stuff and went to the street. I looked back and noticed I was walking away from Mabel who was looking at my body trying to wake me up in a panic. I turned around and heard a familiar laugh. I tried running back to my body but it was too distant and I fell to the ground. I thought of something that could make me go to my body and the first thing that came to mind was jetpack. I felt nothing as I tried thinking again but nothing happened.

"Dipper" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw a shadow fly by and quickly looked at the entrance of this dream and I was starting to panic.

"I'm coming Dipper" it said again "and you are my first target." I turned my head to the left and freaked out when I saw a huge eye with yellow everywhere and I noticed it was Bill... B-Bill Cipher. He let me go and I was fully awake on my bed in the Mystery Shack freaking out in the dark, accidentally waking Mabel... What?

T-this is a sign that Bill is on... I-is -- He is on the rise.  Again.

That cannot be correct. It cannot be. I don't want to face him again. He was too powerful last time we faced him and I don't know how powerful he will be this time. He is coming back again and this time, even more powerful. During my dream, I saw eyes following me and noticed it was different forms of objects. I guess there is one specialty I will be looking forward to. When I was still awake, I noticed something on my arm. Scratch marks. This can't be correct. Bill can't do physical damage unless there is a person here that will summon him up again... This is bad!!