Satoko Uchiha: Daughter of Sasuke and Sakura (Naruto fanfiction)

In Konoha, Japan there are many new babies being born. Neji and Tenten have a baby girl named Jinta, Kakashi and Rin have a baby girl named Hotaru, Shikamaru and Ino have a baby boy named Ishiko, and Naruto and Hinata have a boy named Mizuto, and last but not least, Sasuke and Sakura have a baby girl named Satoko. Satoko is the oddest one out of all the children. She was born with the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which has only happened before twice. Usually you must train and earn the Mangekyō Sharingan but in this case not. This is the story of her life.

~when she was born~

On the first day of bloom for the Sakura trees a young child named Satoko was born. Her parents Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno stared in amazement at their new born daughter. The doctor came into the room with a concerned look. "I'm afraid I have somewhat bad new and somewhat good news. Your daughter already has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharigan." the doctor says while Sasuke stands up from his seat abruptly. "what!? that's amazing!" "Sasuke, this means we have to be more careful with her emotions." Sakura explains to him.

"I know and we will. She will be amazing." he says as proud as ever and picking up Satoko and cradling her in his arms. "Just control her emotions and keep watch on her at all times especially at this age. Anything could happen." The doctor keeps explaining. "we understand" they both say at the same time.

~a few months later~

"SASUKE!" Sakura yells out loud with panic in her voice. "YES!" "WHERES SATOKO!?" "I thought she was with you!?" he says running into the same room as Sakura. "SATOKO!!!" they yell out multiple times. While they were yelling they hear a faint giggle. "satoko!" they yell again and run outside to find Satoko sitting on the floor playing with a bird. Sasuke and Sakura gasp out of exhaustion. "thank goodness" they say but they hear a snap and look over at Satoko. The bird bit her finger and she began to cry uncontrollably. Soon things began to shake and it got darker. "SATOKO CALM DOWN ITS OKAY!" they scream to her over and over again.

Everything starts to settle down but one more tear trickles down her face and the bird explodes and she completely stops crying. The two of them stare at their laughing child in amazement and fear. "I told you to watch her!" Sakura says hitting Sasuke "don't blame this on me besides I was too busy" he says picking up the baby. They go to their room and lay down in bed with the baby in the middle. "what are we gonna do with you" Sakura says while Satoko falls asleep.

~6 years later~

"Satoko!" "yes mama!" The six year old says running into the kitchen. "We're having visitors, Jinta, Hotaru, Ishiko, and-" "Will Mizuto be here!?" Satoko says cutting off Sakura, holding her fists up in excitement. "Yes Mizuto will be here" Sakura says laughing at Satoko's excitement. "Now go get dressed" "Haaaiii!" (yes in japanese I'm pretty sure u knew but just making sure cx) she says while running off to her room to get dressed. When Sakura goes

Back to cooking the food Sasuke comes into the kitchen.

"Did you tell Satoko about out visitors." "Yes and she's very excited especially to see you know who" Sakura says laughing a little. "Who Mizuto? Please he's nothing to be excited about" Sasuke says rolling his eyes. "Sasuke that is not nice." she says hitting him on the arm and facing his back towards him. "I know I was kidding." he says hugging her from behind. "Yknow Satoko looks more and more like you everyday." She says turning around to face him and giving him a little kiss. "and her personality is more like yours everyday." He says kissing her back.

"EEAAAA!" Satoko screams when she walks I to the kitchen spottin them kissing. The two of them laugh at her. "When is Mizuto coming!?" "Mizuto is coming in a little just hold on." Sasuke says patting her on the head and ruffling her hair a little. Satoko runs off into the backyard and lays down in the grass wrinkling her dress. Just staring up at the sky with dull eyes. No one knows for sure what goes on in that head of hers but one things for sure.

She knows about her Mangekyō Sharingan and that she is not normal.

~a few hours later~

"Satoko! Guess who's here!" Sakura yelled but didn't know that the little Satoko had fallen asleep outside. "where's Satoko?" The blonde child asked. "she's probably outside still why don't you go check" "okay!" Mizuto runs outside looking for her. He scans the area and spots her in the middle of the grass. He quietly walks over to her to scare her but stops when he gets there and looks at her. Her medium length hair spread across the grass, her eyes closed gently in sleep, and arms beside her. Mizuto gently bent down and said her name.

"Sa-to-ko" he says pronouncing every syllable. Her eyelids fluttered open looking up and seeing his face. "Mizuto!" she yells while jumping up and tackling him. They laugh and roll in the grass together ruining their clothes. "How long are you guys gonna be here?" Satoko asked as they stopped rolling and sat down. "I don't know but I hope we stay for a whole month!" he says extending out his arms to the sky to represent how long. "that would be fun!" she says while giving a big smile.

"Yknow I missed you Satoko." Mizuto says putting his arms back down and looking at the grass. "I missed you too Mizuto" she says giving him a bear hug. "promise we'll be friends forever" she says holding out her pinkie. "promise." he says hooking his pinkie onto hers. since then the two of them have been inseparable.