Chapter 4: Back seat problem

♤Harper ♤

Damn, I can't wait to pick her up, I can't wait to see what she is wearing, just thinking about her makes me smile. No dude , remember you are Harper Lion, you mess with girls and most of all You never ever fall in love with them.

I take a quick shower and slip on my dark jeans , and a simple black vest, showing off my hot abs.:)

It's hot outside, I check the time 14:35. 

I just can't wait to pick her up.

I'm going now and quickly hop onto my baby and drive casually checking out hot girls along the street.

They're are hot , but none of them are as good as my bear - Rachel.

Dude, keep it to your self , you don't like Rachel Remember?

Beep Beep

I stop by her house. It's not bad.

It has a white washed small gate in front, a green lawn and little gnomes (I hate gnomes ) and it's a double story. It's modern and a little front door.

Rachel walks out of the house, she's wearing a black denim short, Nike Sneaker wedges and a black crop top.

Atleast she doesn't have a round belly.

She walks up to me.

"Badboy, couldn't wait to see me huh.." she smirks

"Shut up and get in the car" I laugh playfully.

It's true, I couldn't wait to see my bear

She hops onto the back seat.

"What are you doing in the back?" I ask confused at why she's sitting at the back.

"I'm going to sit in the back seat? "

"Come sit in front with me" I pout

"Okay, okay, big baby" as she walks to the passenger seat.

"Cool" I say acting cool.

She buckles up but does it the wrong way.

I lean over to her to help her, but while doing so our eyes lock. Her small brown eyes staring into my eyes.

I can't help but notice that there is no makeup or eyeliner on her face.

" All done " I say breaking the silence.

" Yeah...." she says " off we go to Ice cream ville "

I like her a lot more than the other girls I have slept , she looks worth keeping.

I feel like I know her from somewhere, but could it be, no its not her

☆☆☆

There you go I've given you a piece of Harpers past life!

Don't worry more to come if you continue reading

I will also start introducing some of Harpers friends who will then compete for RACHEL SIMMS

×laughs evil laugh ×

-I'm out
Amanda