Chapter 1 The arrivel

As I packed my white dress with colourful patterns round the neck into my bag my sister suddenly barged in my room. My room had a small bed but very comfortable! I had three windows and one keyboard were I practiced the piano for fifteen minutes almost every day. My dad would teach me songs like here comes the sun and stir it up and lots more. "It's time to go!" She said with a  tired voice as she had run up the stairs and to my room. We were going to France for our summer holiday. My brother and sister were twins and I was the older sibling. My mum and dad had decided that we were going to France. I was so excited because two of my best friends(Ella and Josh)where there already and they were so funny,sometimes I couldn't stop laughing. In a hurry I packed the rest of my clothes and zipped up my bag. Heaving it up and stumbling down the stairs. "Come on guys it's time to go! We'll be late." Shouted my mum from the front door. I could hear my younger brother and sisters were fighting that was probably why in such a hurry to go. Finally I got down the stairs and to the car were my mum,dad and two siblings were waiting for me. "Hurry up."moaned my brother in a tired voice. He had clearly been tired out by the fighting. I chucked my bag into the boot and I heard something crack. Suddenly I had realised that my sunglasses where in there. After we left home we finally got on the airplane I fell asleep but I do remember one thing it was that my brother and sister were still fighting. When I woke up or should I say got woken up I new that there was a long drive ahead of use. It seemed like forever till we got to the house I could see Ella and Josh in the distance waving. "Could we have lift?" They exclaimed excitedly they door and jumped in. We were there we had made it and naw all we had to do was jump in the pool. SPLASH!