Nine

I ran out the door at the sound of Niall's car horn and climbed in. He pecked my lips and then we headed to school.

When he parked the car we got out and walked hand in hand inside the school. We got some weird looks but I didn't care and neither did Niall. I hugged him 'bye' and walked to my locker. As I grabbed my book, my locker slammed shut. I flinched at the swift movement and saw Tiara standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey Tiara." I said quietly.

"Kris." she said coldly.

She turned her head to the side. "I heard you and Niall are a 'thing' now." She said through clinched teeth. I sighed.

"He told me you guys were over each other! If I knew that you still liked him I would've said no!" I told her while getting the rest of my stuff out of my locker and closing it after.

"Really? You expect me to believe that!" she said raising her voice. I just stared at her with wide eyes and saw the guys ,excluding Niall, out of the corner of my eye. They just sat there watching. I just noticed that no one else was in the hallway but us.

"Yes because it's true! You are like my only friend!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Friends don't steal their friends boyfriend away from them! Only sluts like you do that!" she yelled.

My mouth hung open as I stared at her then I did what I least expected myself doing.

I slapped her.........

She held her hand on her now red cheek and used the other hand to hit me back. I scoffed and pushed her up against the lockers.

"Don't EVER call me a slut! It's not that hard to except that Niall doesn't love you anymore!"

I felt a pair of arms grab my waist and pull me back. I turned and saw it was Logan.

"Let go of me!" I growled at her. She just shook her head and pulled me outside away from what just happened.

She finally let go of me and I sat down on the ground with tears forming in my eyes.

Don't cry you baby.

"Listen. I know she didn't mean what she called you." Logan said while sitting down beside me.

"You don't understand! I just broke her heart! It's all my fault." I said and mumbled the last part.

She sighed. "How about I put your things back in your locker and you go home and think." She suggested. I nodded and told her 'bye' and walked home.

Logan's POV

I watched her as she slowly walked home with her head in her hands. I felt so bad for her. I wish I could've helped her out more, but considering I just got to this school and finally found her after years, I don't know a thing about her or her social life.

I slopped all her stuff in her locker and happened to see Zayn sitting on a bench looking at his phone.

Yes I remember Zayn. He was my best friend when we were kids and then got separated by me moving and switching schools and now I'm back.

--------

2nd part to this is the next chapter! (: