chapter 3

Hey guys, I’m soooooo sorry I haven’t updated this in a long time, I hope this makes up for it. P.S. I don’t own Twilight S.M. does. (Also, I think that vampires do have blood in their bodies it just doesn’t flow as fast as there venom does.)

Edward pov

                It’s been a few weeks since Bella joined our family; she’s fitting in really well and can understand English very well. My family left to go hunting in another state and will be back in a few weeks; Bella and I are staying behind, over the last few days Bella has become extremely tired. The dark bruises under her eyes won’t go away no matter how much she sleeps. I know it’s because she needs to go hunting…but she’s been having trouble liking the taste of animal blood.

                “Carlisle what should I do, she looks miserable” I said into the phone as I paced back in forth in the living room, Bella sat on the couch watching me.

                “Edward if she can’t hunt animals then go up stairs’ and get a bag of human blood, you know the ones that we use to help Jasper with his thirst.” I knew the ones he was talking about, but I didn’t want her to get…addicted to them.

                “Alright” I sighed and shut the phone as I went to the fridge; I opened it and pulled out a bag that was hidden in the back. I grabbed it and walked back to the living room, Bella looked at me with a confused look on her face. “Bella were going to try this blood ok?” she nodded and grabbed the bag from me. “The taste will be a little different” she shrugged her shoulders and opened the bag a little to get to the liquid. She let out a shriek and threw the bag at the wall; it splattered blood all over the wall and floor as drops shot out and across my face. Venom pooled in my mouth but I swallowed it.

(For people who have weak stomachs when it comes to blood please do not read the following)

                “No I can’t um…I need to go outside” she mumbled, now speaking in perfect English. I grabbed her into a hug and tried to sooth her worries; she laid her head against my chest. “I haven’t eatin in days” she said her voice hollow and full of hunger. She started kissing the sliver of skin that was sticking out at the bottom of my collar on my shirt. “So hungry” she whispered and her teeth grazed my skin.

                “Bella we can’t, Vampire Blood isn’t as good as animal blood. You don’t even like that, this wont…”

                “Please Edward” she whispered and rose up on her tip toes so she was in line with my neck; “please, I’m so thirsty” I let out a sigh and nodded. Her teeth pieced my neck and satisfaction washed over me. I let out a groan and pulled her closer so her teeth would go further into my flesh; she pulled back and looked at me. Her eyes were a dark sparkling black and my blood and venom covered her lips making them look a darker red. “You taste amazing” she whispered and went to bite me again; I stopped her before she could. She let out a whimper, I picked her up and ran to my room as I set her on the bed—Alice had it put in so Bella wouldn’t have to sleep on the couch anymore. “What are you doing?” she asked. I shrugged out of my shirt and lay down on the bed.

                “Go ahead” I said as I got comfortable, she looked in my eyes searching to see if it’s alright. Bella smiled and leaned down to bite my arm, she let out a moan and pulled herself closer to me. I growled and gripped the bedspread as ecstasy flushed through my body. In other words, it felt like someone poured the best tasting liquor into my veins. She pulled back and kissed me on the mouth, the taste of my blood made me shiver in delight.

(Alright to read if you have a weak stomach)

Bella was laying across my chest as we breathed deeply, her taking blood from me really made us tired. My chest was covered in a mixture of blood and venom, and several bite marks covered my flesh.

                “I know why I can’t drink human or animal blood” Bella said as she looked at me.

                “Why?” I asked and watched a smile make its way to her face.

                “Because you taste like strawberries” I let out a chuckle which turned into a full blown laugh, Bella joined me and we kept laughing at this little piece of information. Doesn’t get any better than this.

What do you guys think? Do you love? Hate it? Can’t wait to hear from you. Thanks for reading!