Jack,Mark,And Dan

Jacksepticeye

It's been 3 years since you've been in Ireland. 3 years to long, things WERE getting pretty heated at home and you decided to visit your home country. You found a coffee shop just down the corner and went in, you ordered a cappuccino and sat down at a table outside. As you were drinking your coffee, you heard a voice say " mind if I join you?" You look up to see a man with green hair and wonderful blue eyes " no, not at all" you replied as the man sat down across from you. " I'm Sean, but most people call me Jack, what your name?" You looked down, a bit shy "Y/N, my name is Y/N" you were confused, you never got this nervous around anybody. You talked for awhile and found out that you guys had a lot in common, you both liked gaming and you both watched supernatural and a lot of YouTube. He added that considering it was kinda his job, he watched a lot of it. You looked at the time and decided to leave, " Can I get your number? Just so we cam meet up sometime?" "Yeah, here" you said writing your number down on a piece of paper. " it was nice meeting you,Y/N!" "You to Jack!" You said walking down to the end of the street.
Markiplier

    You were walking the streets of LA

You were walking the streets of LA. You were only out for food and pokemon go.(and also your mom kicked you out of the house) you were walking down the street to catch a nitterant when you saw a man get very excited, you walked up to him and asked "pokemon go?" He shook his head YES and was still very excited. You asked what he found and he said that there was a
C

harmander around, you asked if you two could team up ans catch that sucker and he agreed. As you were both walking, you both found out that you had a lot in common, other than pokemon go. You both LOVED gaming, so all you did while walking down the block to catch the charmander, you both weee talking about games like subnautica to Prop hunt on gmod then you both found the charmander, but couldn't decide who would get it. You both checked your strongest pokemon, your strongest was a 220 eevee, his was a 360 vaporeon. You got the charmander, it was 230, So it was a bit stronger. While you were walking back, Mark asked "can I get your number, so we can do this again?" You replied with a "sure" and gave him your number. Then you both walked home.
Danisnitonfire

            You were touring London, the last time you were here, you were 7 and moved in with your mum after the divorce

You were touring London, the last time you were here, you were 7 and moved in with your mum after the divorce. You are 23 now. But somehow you ended up with you uncle in Washington state. You came back to see what was you hometown from ages 7-14, it was good to be back. Little did you know how much you misses this city. You walked into the shop you used to go into to get things like sweets and Fizzy drinks. As you walked in, you bumped into this person, you looked up to see that you bumped into a man who was incredibly tall. He had dropped his drink, "I'm so sorry sir," you said, taking out your wallet to buy him a new one. Soon enough, you realized that you had just bumped into a childhood friend, he was one of you mates from secondary school and when you looked at him again you said "Dan?" He looked back and said "Y/N" and you both gave each other a hug " it's great to see you again Y/N!" He said smiling "same with you Dan!" As you two walked out with drinks and sweets in you hands, you caught up, you told him about Washington and he told you about what has happend to the kid we both hated, and what happend after I moved. You told him that you were moving back to London and he got excited, he said that you can live with him until you find your own apartment. You stayed there for about 6 months, before you moved, Dan came up to you and said that he had an important question. He asked you if you wanted to go out to dinner on Friday. You said yes, and he suddenly picked you up and kissed you.
Sorry Dan's was super long, but I had a lot of ideas with his AND this was the one I chose, Phil, Felix, And Tyler Are Next So Tune In For More! I'm having a lot of fun doing these but this is my first 2nd person book, so I hope it was good! If you have any other YouTube suggestions, just tell me in the comments! Thanks for reading!
~Destiel