Chapter 3

Connors pov

The time seemed to go extra slow today, but when that final bell rang I didn't hesitate to run out of the room. I had to go and see Troye walk down the stairs like I always do... It's not weird. I made it to the stairs and there he was beautiful blue eyes, brown curly hair, and one of the best smiles in the world. He was talking with his friend Kayla she really pretty but not my type... Obviously.

When I got home I ran upstairs not carrying to say hi to the fam I just wanted to text him just one more time hoping he wouldn't block me.

It me💛: hey I know you told me not to talk to you anymore but, I think we could be good friends :).

                Troyeboy🎤 is typing...

Troyeboy🎤: and why is that.

It me💛: because your awesome

Troyeboy🎤: tell me something I don't know. But you don't even know me and I don't know you so there for we can't be friends.

It me💛: ok so if you knew somethings about me then we could be friends.

Troyeboy🎤: no that's not how it works, you stop talking to me then I go back to my happy life.

It me💛: well how about I tell you somethings about me, then you can choose if you want to talk to me again 

Troyeboy🎤: you know what how about you just don't

It me💛: but....

      It looked like Troyeboy🎤 has been      offline we will send your message when there back.

I huffed and sat my phone down.

"Connor!!" I heard my mom say "it's time for dinner!"

"Ok, mom coming" I said getting up from my bed. It looks like trying to get close to Troye is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

/////////////
Hey I'm back sorry it took awhile I'm sick idek where it came from but yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter please remember to comment and vote.

Love-JJ