Chapter 2

Connors pov

When I woke up the next morning, I looked at my phone and saw that Troye posted a pic, yes I have his post notifications on, it's not weird. I immediately clicked on it and saw, it was the texts from last night. And the caption was this weird kid messaged me on kik last night anyone know who it is?

There were a ton of comments. So I read through them some of them said no and most said he should block me. Which that kinda hurt I wasn't meaning to be weird, he's just been my crush for awhile now so I logged off of Instagram and got on kik.

It me💛: hey sorry about last night.

Troyeboy🎤: yeah..umm its cool, but how did you get my kik?

It me💛: oh, umm.. I found it.

Troyeboy🎤: so you were looking for it?

It me💛: I guess you could say that...

Troyeboy🎤: ok well I have to go to school so umm yeah...

It me💛: oh same I'll text you after.

Troyeboy🎤: oh, uhh you don't have to do that.

It me💛: why

Troyeboy🎤: because your a stranger and I don't even know anything about you, so it's kinda weird.

It me💛: oh I understand...

Troyeboy🎤: yeah so do me a favor and lose my kik.

I sighed and put down my phone now he thinks I'm some kind of creepy stalker person...which I'm not.

I got up and got dressed soon going downstairs to meet my mom and the rest of my brothers and sister at the table. I sat down and ate them I started my walk to school.

"Hey, cat boy" I heard a familiar voice from behind me, I turned around and saw Lilly aka my best friend.

"Hey" I said with a sigh

"Alright, what's wrong"

"Nothing, I'm fine"

"You sure, you look kinda sad" she said searching my face for an answer

"Nope I'm good, I just don't want to go to school" I lied

"Oh, well I don't either, but we'll be in 2nd period together" she said trying to lighten the mood

"Yeah" I said looking at the ground failing to realize that were already at school

"I'll see you later" Lilly said walking to her locker

"Ok" I said waving back at her

I got to my locker and got my books and made my way to my first class, math great.

///////////

Let me know if you guys are liking this book or have some suggestions.

Love-JJ