Chapter 7- Busted

" What did Naruto mean when he said that he hated it when you got hurt? Did something else happen besides when you got slapped? Was it that pink-headed girl, I remember she said that she didn't like either of you?" He just kept adding on. We dragged Natsu back to my apartment before we answered his questions.
" There was an incident a few days ago, where someone tricked Naruto into stealing an important scroll. I was fighting that person and got a little hurt, but then he kicked me away as I did an attack. I landed in a bad way and broke my leg. Naruto protected Iruka and I after that. I healed Iruka after that and passed out," I explained.
"After she passed out Iruka-sensei carried her to the hospital and I went with. Some Jonin came and took the scroll away. Someone healed Wendy, and then released her. I took her back to my apartment, because Iruka asked me to watch over her. A day later she woke up, and you know the rest," Naruto said. Natsu looked at the ground for a little while before responding.
" What happened to the guy?" He asked quietly. He was probably trying to hold his anger in.
" I beat him to a bloody pulp, then a few high-ranked ninja probably took him away," Naruto responded. Natsu nodded his head then hugged Naruto, I hugged him too because I knew what the hug was for. Naruto was blushing and asked why we were hugging him. I just smiled after we released him.
" Thank you for protecting Wendy. She like family to me and I wouldn't know what to do if she ever got hurt and I wasn't there to help her," Natsu said and ruffled his hair. Naruto just blushed and swatted Natsu's hand away. Then we all laughed. ' It feels like we are in Fairy Tail right now,' I thought.
" We should probably get some rest for the  test tomorrow. Naruto do you want to stay over?" I asked. He nodded.
" Ok, you go to the guest bedroom. It's the second door to the right, the bathroom is right next to it. Natsu you're going to stay in my room. I will stay with you as well since we have slept with each other before," they both nod and go to their rooms. I led Natsu to mine, because I forgot to tell him where it was. After we all bathed we went to sleep. As I lay in bed I thought about the test and what it would be like. 'I hope everyone passes,' then I fell asleep.