Chapter 19

I'm worried about Naruto. It's already morning and he isn't anywhere to be seen. We were all eating breakfast, when Sakura suddenly spoke.
"Where is Naruto!?! I swear he never thinks when he does things, I bet he worked himself dead" Sakura said with a huff.
I growled at her.
" Would you please stop insulting Naruto, it isn't nice. Besides, I don't recall you ever even trying to help out. All you do is stare at Sasuke" I said angrily. 'I wish she wouldn't talk about my friends like that,' I thought. I stood up and started walking away.
"Where are you going Wendy?" Kakashi asked.
"I'm going to go find Naruto," I said.
"Wait, I'll go with you, I'm head to the training area anyway" Sasuke suddenly said and walked up to me. I could see Sakura fuming in the background. We walked silently on our way to the clearing.
"Hey, I have a question," Sasuke suddenly said. I stopped and looked at him.
"What is it?" I asked.
" What else can you do with your magic?" He asked.
"Well, I won't tell you everything since being a ninja means hiding some of your moves *wink* but a few other thing I can do is enhance people's movements I guess you could say. For example, an enchantment of mine can make a person move faster than they normally move. I'm more of a back up person than front line fighter, but I can be both" I say.
"Hm, that could actually be useful in battles," Sasuke says. I just nod. The rest of the way we walk in silence. When we get there we see a very pretty girl walking away from Naruto and Naruto is muttering to himself.
"Naruto? Are you alright?" I ask. He just ignores me and continues to mutter.
"Hey dobe, who was that?" Sasuke suddenly asks. Naruto then glares at him.
"None of your business!" He yells back, "And just so you know I made halfway up the tree" he bragged as Sasuke didn't make it that high yet. Sasuke got annoyed and they both started to train again. I just sighed and sat down, watching over the, to make sure they don't do anything stupid. 'They really are a lot like Natsu and Gray,' I smile and think to myself.

So Ray for the short filler chapter ( again ) but the next one will be a longer one, and not a filler. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, farewell my young pandas 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼