JUST THE BEGINNING

okay , so here I go. I'm Kayla and I'm like everyone else with the same crush Nate Archibald.Yes it doesn't sound like a cute name but I don't care I still like, maybe even LIKE LIKE him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    SCHOOL DAY

    As I try to get up from the comfortable cushion that lies beneath me, in other words my BED) I realize today is another day that can be added to the rest of my miserable days. for me waking up is a miracle because it doesn't usually happen unless.........a special occasion happens, such as NATE. Waking up there usually is a routine but I change it every day now, so today's routine is try to get up from bed, force myself to a shower and the bathroom. Put on as much make up as I can, to hide my disgusting face and make it completely different. Then I put on a bunch of perfume for attraction. Pick out the cutest clothes ( not that I have any) and carry on for the rest of the day.

      I know what people think, and most of the time it is wow she's fake, well I know I'm not myself most of the time going to school but I do it for Nate. I know it seems like a regular dream crush but I just have a different feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~