Part OO1 // Different Day, Same Hoe

Neina (http://data3.whicdn.com/images/10555806/tumblr_lm8bilQCsM1qi3b05o1_500_large.jpg)

I looked in the mirror and fixed my pink Maxi dress and adjusted my pink and gold sandals. I was about to leave to pick up my homegirl Maria for school. (Maria: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwXLrN_dNNyr6ht6Yua2J6i1eQTyouTO4Taqw4sLCmA1g3_STgHZrBTUUP) I live by myself. I was supposed to move to Honduras with my parents but I refused since I had so many friends and Ray who lived here. I'm apart of a wealthy family so they send me $50,000 a week. This is my house http://hancockparktoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/277713232.jpg & here's my backyard . I left in my Nissan Altima to go pick her up. I saw her standing beside the curb and I stopped and she got in.

Maria: Hey Mamacita!

Me: Hey Chica!

I drove off to the school. I've known Maria ever since my freshman year in high school. She's Hispanic and I know Spanish so when she first came here I helped her with her English. Now she speaks both and I think she's a black girl trapped inside a Hispanic girl's body. When we got to the school and the first thing we saw when we got out was Ray and his girlfriend or the thot Eva (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxodnu7hH1qd1zeuo1_500.jpg).

Me: Can you stop slobbing all over that thing and give your best friend a hug?

Ray: *Chuckles and hugs me* Hey Ri-Ri.

Maria: Hey Ray.

Eva: Neina. Maria.

Me & Maria: Slut.

Eva: Excuse me?!

Me: You heard us!

Maria: Perra estúpida (Stupid bitch)

Me: I know right!

Ray: I'll see ya'll first period.

Me & Maria: K.

We rolled our eyes at Eva and went in the building.

Maria: Mamacita, why don't you just tell him?

Me: You know he's caught in his feelings with the Thot Ri-Ri.

Maria: Everyone knows she's cheating on him.

Me: Cuando sea el momento adecuado, (When the time is right,)

I'll tell him.

Just then the bell rung. While Ray was walking with us, Me and Ri looked back to see Eva kissing a quarterback. We looked at Ray who had his Beats in then we looked at each other.

Me: Say it with me?

Maria: You know it.

Me & Maria: Día diferente, Igual azada. (Different day, Same hoe.)