Part OO2 : Prove It...

Neina {After School}

Me and Maria were chilling at my house, watching Jersey Shore.

Maria: I swear Pauly D can get it, maldita papi! (Damn papi)

Me: Girl I know right!

"In the club, high off purp with some--"

Maria: Hola Mama. Durante Neina de ... Bueno Mama .. Yo también te quiero ... Adiós. (Hey Mama. Over YN's... Okay Mama... Love you too... Bye.) *Hangs up* Mamacita, I gotta go.

Me: Alright chica. Love ya!

Maria: Love ya too!

We did our hand shake and she left. I got up to fix me some ice cream when I heard a knock on my door.

Me: Who is it?

Ray: *Ghetto voice* You know who it is chile!

Me: *Chuckles* Come on in boy!

Ray came in and came in the kitchen.

Me: Wassup?

Ray: Just thought I come over here and chill. Eva canceled on me.

Me: Why?

Ray: She said she had to babysit.

Me: Mhm.

The real reason was because she was gonna fuck Lenny, the captain of the football team. Me and Ri-Ri heard that from Gina the Gossiper of the school. (We all have that ONE person in school that knows EVERYONE'S business)

Me: You want some ice cream?

Ray: Yeah.

I fixed us each some ice cream and we went in the living room and he turned it on some music videos. Twerk It by V.I.C. came on and that's my song!

Me: Aye!! *Raps along with it*

Ray: *Staring at Neina's while she twerk*

Just then I heard a phone ringing. It must've been Ray's. I stopped dancing and turned down the tv.

Ray: *Otp* Hey boo... Just chilling at Neina's... You know she's my friend... I gave you money last week Eva... *sighs* Fine, where are you?... I thought you were babysitting, now you're at the mall?... Alright... Yeah whatever. *Hangs up*

Me: You okay hun?

Ray: Why you say that?

Me: Cause you seemed to be hooked on Eva.

Ray: I'm not hooked on Eva.

Me: Prove it.

Ray: Alright. Friday night.

Me: Okay. Gone to your thot.

Ray: Chill out. I'll see you later. *Hugs you*

Me: Okay.

He left and I washed out the bowls. I realized it was 8:45 so I took a shower, got dressed in a shirt and some shorts, and got in the bed, thinking what does Ray have plan Friday? (It's Wednesday)