Taeyong (Requested)

Today was a typical day, sitting in the couch watching movies and waiting for your boyfriend, Taeyong. You were snacking on candies until a knock on the door interrupted you. You got up and opened the door seeing your boyfriend. You threw your arms around him and just hung onto him. "Hello" you said unto his chest. "Hey babe" he replied. You broke away from the hug and went back to the couch to finish your movie. You sat down and he dropped his bag,shoes, and jacket by the door. He came over to you and say by you throwing his arm around you. You noticed he look upset about something. "Taeyong, what's wrong?" You asked trying not to sound too nosey. "Mm, nothing." He replied not even looking at you. "I can tell something's wrong, please tell me?" you asked again. You saw him clench his jaw and say again "nothing". You stood in front of him and crossed your arms. "If something is bothering you just tell me, what can I do to make if worse, I'm trying to help you." You replied with a somewhat mad tone. He got up and you saw the anger in his eyes. "I said nothing." He said a little louder. You broke. "Listen if your not going to tell me your problems then we're done, I know I'm not a therapist but I just wanna know so I can help you but I guess not anymore!" You yelled. "DO THAT, JUST LEAVE! I DONT NEED YOU Y/N, ALL YOU DO IS ASK ME WHATS WRONG!" He yelled louder. You turned around to your shared room with tears in your eyes and grabbed the nearest suitcase and threw your stuff into it. You threw all that you thought was what you needed and got up and left out the back door. You turned on your phone to see a picture of Taeyong kissing your cheek. You turned around to the house and just started crying. You loved him so much and his words hurt so bad. You looked at your phone and decided to call your best friend. Right before you hit the call button you felt arms wrap around your waist and warm tears going on your neck. You turned around to see Taeyong crying into your neck. Your heart shattered seeing him like this. "I'm so sorry" he whispered. "Those words I said meant nothing, I'm really truly sorry." He said a little louder. "You still hurt my feelings, a lot.." you said back. You felt his grip get tighter around your waist. "Please, don't leave me." He said looking into your eyes. Seeing his all red and swollen hurt you. You kissed him holding onto him tightly. You pulled away with a small smile on your face. "I love you." You said. "I love you too, a lot" he said smiling. "And I also will tell you what's up all the time." He said. "Don't worry about it too much, I don't want to be up all in your business" you said smiling. You grabbed your suitcase and went inside with him. You ended up spending the rest of the night talking about stuff the two of you didn't know about each other and snuggling on the couch watching movies.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requested by @timidskies
Requests are open!