Chapter 1

Okuda's Pov

It just a regular day, I lock my self in my room and staring the window. I always felt with him if I stared the window.

Krek

"Nami-chan, I have a news for you." Said a tall man with black hair and purple eyes. "What is it Dad?" I asked him, he is my father. "There is someone want to work in here, he a boy so he become our new buttler." Dad said. "Really!? I really want have a buttler. Who is he?" I said in excitement. "If I not wrong, his name is Kurousawa Ryoto." Dad said. I hugged my father and go down stair.

I already at downstair. I saw a boy with a red-white hair and blue ocean eyes. His hair is really something, red in the top and white in the bottom. He remind me of him.

Ryoto's Pov

She is my new master now. I can't believe she changed. Her dark purple hair is a bit curly and she wasn't use her glassess. What happened after he leave her? A lot of question in my head. "Welcome Ryoto-kun, My name is Okuda Manami. You will serve me from now on." She said to me. My heart pounching so fast, I don't know why. But I'm happy can be with her again.

>>><<<

I'm sitting on my bed, this is my room. I have a roomate, but she a girl. "You must be new here?" She ask me "My name is Nagisa Shiota. What is yours?" "I'm Kurousawa Ryoto. Are you one of Okuda-sama maid?" I asked her. "Yes, I am. But I'm difference from other." Nagisa said "I'm a boy." "You a what!" I shock, but the truth I already know that Nagisa is a boy. "Why Okuda-sama seen a bit blue." I asked she... I mean he. "I guesse she like this because Karma leave her." He replyed with sad tone "He leave her because he move to New York. She become sad that she will be alone forever." I heard that make me felt horible for asking it. "You know, she really changed after that. She become so lonely." Nagisa continue. "I'm sorry for asking that Shiota-san." I said, my bang cover my eyes. Nagisa smiled to me and left me in the room alone. My master's father said to me that today I just take a rest, tomorrow starting work here. I took of my contact lens in my eyes, my real eyes colour is gold. I go to bed and fast asleep.