Chapter 2

Ryoto's Pov

"Ryoto-kun, can you preapare breakfast for me?" Okuda shouted. "Coming." I said bring some tray of ham sandwich and a cup of milk. "Arigatou." She thanked me starting eating her breakfast. I smiled to her and leave. I helping the other maids cleaning the house.

Ding Dong

Someone is at the door, I opened the door. A green hair girl standing there. "Is Okuda-san home?" She asked. "Yes, she is. She in her room." I answered. She walk in the house. "Nagisa! I miss you a lot! Let's go on a date now!" She said cheerfully to Nagisa. "Not now Kayano-san, I'm working and don't talk like that because the other maids can be confused." Nagisa said patted the greenette. "Fine. Anyway what is your name? I'm Kayano Kaede." The greenette, Kayano said offering a shake on the hand. "I'm Kurousawa Ryoto. It a pleasure to meet you." I said shaked her hand. I already know her but I don't want to tell anybody. I faked that this is the first time I meet her.

"Kayano-san, you're here. I so happy." Okuda said walking down stair and hugged Kayano. "Me too, how are you?" Kayano said. "I'm fine." She replyed. "Do you got any message from Karma or something?" Kayano asked. "No, he didn't left me a message or something. Maybe he forget about me." Okuda answered with tears roll down to her cheek. He never forget you Okuda, he always with you. "Anyway I brought some pudding for you and Nagisa." She said tried to cheer Okuda. She took out four pudding from her lunchbox, it was a tiramisu pudding, a chocolate pudding, a blueberry pudding, and a strawberry pudding. "Tiramisu pudding, my favourite, arigatou Kayano-san!" Okuda said cheerfully as taking the tiramisu pudding. "She know all 3-E favourite flavor. Why you bring four pudding? There only three of us." Nagisa asked started to eat his blueberry pudding. "Well I was planning maybe I bring Karma favourite flavor, we could felt him with us." Kayano answered taking a spoon of chocolate pudding. "May I take the strawberry pudding? Strawberry is my favourite flavor." I asked. "You like it, huh. You do look like Karma, Kurousawa-san, but with a white colour hair on the bottom and blue ocean eyes." Kayano said giggled. We all giggle hearing Kayano said, but I faked the giggle. I don't how much longer I can lied to everyone about my true identity.

Lala: "I'm so sorry for not update this story, like I said this is not my account so I must borrow it. But I can update if Yin not selfish don't want to help writing it."

Yin: "I will never help you write this because is Karnami, My hatest ship. If it another ship, maybe I still help you update it!"

Lala: "At least I'm not like you Karmagisa idiot fan!"

Yin: "Don't you dare talk Karmagisa like that! You must be thanking me for not erase this story and because of you I won't be to update my story today!"

Lala: "Your Karmagisa story? Oh the story title 'If only you...' right?"

Yin: "That the one, now give me back my phone!"

Lala: "Ok. Please wait for another update~"