What's Going On Here!?

Special thanks to my cousin, Katie Kat, who doesn't have a WattPad, for helping write half of this absurd story.

---

She sighed, watching the clock tick away. It was 5 o'clock, an hour before her amazingly hot date was supposed to pick her up. Her mind was filled with romantic fantasies about his gorgeous brown eyes and light blond hair. He was also really, really buff. She imagined him shirtless, and her nose started to bleed, for this is actually an anime. 

Wait, nevermind. Her eyes are way to small for this to be an anime! Let's say she hit her nose on a wall in the midst of one of her wild fantasies. (What she was fanticizing about, that's for me to know and for you to imagine. Of course, if I knew how to write such things, you know I would.)

Finally 6 o'clock arrived, and she waited with anticipation by the front door of her house. She wore a fabulous, glistening, light pink halter dress covered in the blood of her enemies, and her hair was so short, she looked like Ellen DeGeneres, except straight. 

All of a sudden, her fairy god-mother appeared and recoiled in disgust at the sight of her, before transforming her into a beautiful young lady with big blue eyes (but still not big enough to be anime), and wavy blonde hair. She also replaced her blood-covered dress with a midnight blue gown that was to die for. Not only that, but her small, square frame was transformed into a curvy, beautiful form.

Then, the fairy god-mother disapeered and less than a moment later there was a knock at the door. She felt her heart leap with joy, and she rushed to the door. She slowly opened it to reveal... Orlando Bloom, who was holding a bouquet of deep red roses. He swept her into his arms and planted a kiss on her lips. Then, he handed her the bouquet and led her to his fliying unicorn chariot.

Moments later, her date arrived at the door, only to find that the beautiful maiden he loved and cherished was abducted by Zeus, king of the gods, who was pretending to be Orlando Bloom so that he could woo her. However, the real Orlando Bloom, along with Ryan Gosling, came out of the shadows. They pulled out their sonic-screwdrivers (turns out they're actually time lords) and defeated Zeus. They retreated with the beautiful maiden to the TARDIS, where a time-travelling love triangle would ensue. Miles away, a confused Doctor and Ponds wonder where in the world the TARDIS disapeered to.

Suddenly, Sherlock appeared, along with Watson, and he deduced that the TARDIS was taken by two super-hot guys. So, the Doctor, Amy, Rory, John, and Sherlock, along with our lady's supposed-to-be date, whose name is Winston, formed a new crime fighting gang. And they were called... the Avengers.

---

Elsewhere, our lady-friend, who we met at the beginning, and whose name is Sara, along with Orlando Bloom and Ryan Gosling, landed in the TARDIS, in the middle of a forest. All alone. Quiet, quiet. But who's that in the distance?

Shia Labeouf.

---