coffee or tea?

DRACO POV
BEEEEEEP!!BEEEEEP!!

I groaned in annoyance as I shot my right hand out to turn my bloody alarm off. Couldn't a guy sleep in peace without getting woken up christ...

I grabbed my phone and disconnected it from the charge, only to realise that that it was not there.

My eyes shot open "What the heck ... " I muttered under my breathe as I tried to find my phone. Turns out it was under my bed WITHOUT battery. I looked at the time and gasped. IT WAS 8.20AM!!

"oh my god I'm gonna be so late for work SHIT!!!!!! " I exclaimed whilst scrambling out of bed.

I quickly connected my phone to my charger, rushed to the bathroom to wash up and ran to the kitchen trying to wear my shirt at the same time.

I quickly shoved a piece of white bread in my mouth and grabbed my bicycle from beside my door and rushed out, but not before I plugged out my phone from the charger and grabbed my cable and portable charger from my bedside and rushed out. Cycling as fast as I could, I reached the cafe within 3 minutes when it usually took me 5-6 minutes. When I got there, Blaise and Hermione were already sitting at the door, laughing about something. I quickly said hi to them before locking my bike and unlocking the cafe doors.
"Hey, where were you? You're 25 minutes late!! You were supposed to reach at 8 not 8.30! and you're the boss!!" Hermione exclaimed whereas Blaise just laughed and said hi.

"Overslept!! Sorry!" I apologised profously while tying my apron and fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Christ! DRAY STOP FIXING YOUR HAIR IT LOOKS FINE!" Hermione shouted from the kitchen as she took out all the machinery.

I don't even know how she knew I was fixing my hair but just then, the door bell chimed and the cafe doors opened. I quickly rushed to the cashier area and greeted the customer. This customer was a girl who had long straight hair all the way till her waist and she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a crop top.

"hello!! what can I do for you?? " I immediately asked with a big grin on my face.

"I'd like a hot chocolate with a shot of caramel please!" she told me after looking at the menu.

I nodded before taking up a cup and a marker asking her for her name .

"Cho will do" she said, smiling at me.
I nodded once again before giving Blaise the order and accepting the money from Cho and gave her back her change. She moved to the side of the counter to wait for her drink and I went behind the kitchen to find Hermione.

"Hermioneeeeee!!!" I sang while batting my eyelashes.

She stared at me before sighing and asked what I wanted.

"pleaaaaase make me a sandwich! I only managed to snag a piece of bread from home before I came here and I'm reallllly hungry and as you know breakfast is a rea-" I got cut off by hermione.

"yes okay dray relax and next time you better wake up earlier!!" she said before patting my head and went to get bread, which hopefully was for my sandwich.

"HEY MIND THE HAIR! JEEZ" I shouted in annoyance before running my hand through my hair, in hopes that it looked neater.

Now you must be wondering why we were so close. No we aren't dating. She has a boyfriend whilst I'm as straight as a strand of cooked spaghetti. Even though I own the cafe, I still work here instead of hiring more people. I don't trust people. I only hire my friends and Hermione and Blaise were two of them. I gave them the job since I knew I could trust them and they were also looking for a job oh so coincidentally at that time so I hired them 😊.

After I went back outside, I saw that the Cho girl was sitting at one of the tables, looking out of the windows as if she was waiting for somebody.
Just then, a girl with blonde hair and a straw hat came rushing down the street along the cafe and Cho smiled widely. This blonde girl then entered the cafe grinning madly and went to hug Cho. She then proceeded to kiss her on the cheek. Thinking it was just a friendly gesture towards each other, I continued wiping the tables and went to the kitchen afterwards.

"Herrrrmmyyyy!" I shouted and just then, Hermione had walked from behind with a plate in her hands that had a sandwich on it.

"YES HERMS YOU'RE THE BEESSSSST! " I exclaimed excitedly and snatched the plate from her hands. She rolled her eyes fondly before shooing me out to the cashier, in case there were customers.

I hurried to the cashier and in fact there were two people at the cashier, whom Blaise was taking orders from. The customer whom Blaise was currently taking her order from was the blonde haired girl.

"Blaise, I'll take it from here." I told him and he smiled before he went to make the drink that the girl had just
ordered.

"Name please :)" I said to the blonde haired girl.

"Luna. Luna Lovegood. " she said and smiled dreamily.

I grinned and nodded, passing the cup to Blaise who proceeded to make her drink.

"please take a seat first. I will bring your drink to you." I said and she nodded happily before moving to sit with the Cho girl. They shared a simple kiss before sitting down and I stared in shock.