Meeting them

Hi . I know only 2 people are reading my fanfic but its okay I talk to myself a lot .

.....

Gayoon P.O.V

"Wake up!" I was sleeping so peacefully until I hear someone scream . What since when was there another teenage girl in Ildong's house . Oh yeah , I'm in my new boarding school . I soon realized it was Mijoo .

"Okay I'm up" I said as I opened the door and saw Mijoo with two bowl's of cereal .

"Here eat your breakfast now it's 6:45 a.m and we have to be there by 7 a.m . Remember I have to tour you or not you'll be like the last student who got lost ."

"Okay" I took the bowl and spoon from her then I took my towel and went to the bathroom . I did my normal routine in the bathroom then I went into my room and used my uniform . I combed my hair then I went out of my room . Mijoo was all done she was waiting for me I guess .

"Good you're done . Now let's go" she then took my hand and led to the door . We put on our school shoes then she just pulled me into the school .

....

"And lastly that's the gym . Phew that was long and we still have 10 minutes to spare . What about I tell you about the students?" Mijoo said .

"Huh uh.. Sure" I said cause I was thinking about the boys . How can I keep an eye on them with all the "fangirls".

"Okay in school there is the 7 most popular kids they call themselves BTS . They are very popular and if you mess with them the fangirls are gonna go crazy . Trust me you do not wanna end up like the kid last year" huh stupid fangirls . They are just some weird boys . How can they go crazy over that kind of shitty stuff . I mean they are just normal people .

"So you have you schedule right?" Mijoo asked me .

"Yes I do" then the school bell rang . "Well I gotta go bye"

"Wait-" Mijoo was about to say something but I just ran to class . My class was 2B and luckily I remembered where it was . While I was running I suddenly bumped into someone causing me to drop my phone which was on my hand and making me fall down .

"I'm so sorry miss . Are you alright?" He said while looking at me . Wait isn't he the one in bts I think . Jimin right?

"Yeah of course I'm fine" I said very sarcastically .

"Are you sure you don't look okay?" He said with eyes of sympathy . Ugh I hate it when people do those eyes and look at you like that .

"Of course I'm not . You just knocked me down" I said then he stuck out his hand wanting to help me get up . I took his hand and stood up , I brushed the dirt of my uniform then he bended down to take my phone .

"Are you new here?" He asked

"Obviously I am" I said then he was about to say something but I cut him .

"Well I gotta go now" I then ran to class . I realized I'm now in front of my class I opened the door and all eyes were on me . The teacher then saved me by saying something .