Chapter 5

Soon enough it was time to leave the park and go back to the hotel. We took a shortcut out by the roller coaster restaurant. 

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Mason says as we reach the car park. I nod and give him a sad smile. We exchange details and hug goodbye. I do the same with Anastasia, and as I pull away from our hug she whispers in my ear.
"I'll make sure he keeps in contact with you. I've never seen him so happy."

I smile but can't help feeling sad, I might never see them again.
"Well let's not drag this out, come on Blair we should go." Ivy says turning towards the hotel, I slowly nod looking at Mason one last time and turn around, joining the others to walk to the hotel.

"Wait! You're staying here?" Anastasia says pointing to the hotel smiling.
"Yes....Wait why?" I ask confused by her sudden change in emotion.
"So are we! We can get to spend even longer with each other!" She says running over and hugging me tight. I smile and hug her back.

"Great! Well let's go get checked in!" Aimee shouts and we start to walk to the hotel again. Once we get inside the girls and Mason go to check in. Meanwhile Anastasia and I take in the hotel reception. Fairy light hang around part of the ceiling, the pillars were wrapped in sculptures of sea creatures and just at the back there was a bar, with windows looking into the pool. We look through one of the windows, the water park looked amazing! There was a large structure in the middle the size of a soft play area, but made for water and all along the side was a water slide the had dips up and down and outside the inside bit. Amazing!

The others come over and look into the pool.
"That's so cool!"
"I can't wait to go in"
"That water slide looks amazing!"
"Tomorrow's gonna be so good!"
I look over at Mason, who's smiling and has an arm around his sister. He looks so happy.

"Well, we'll leave you guys to it and see you tomorrow?" I ask, it's only fair that they have sometime to themselves and all we're doing now is relaxing and eating.
"Yeah we'll meet you guys out here tomorrow? Like 10?" Mason says, he actually wants to spend more time with me, I mean us......

"Sounds like a plan, right I need to get this one to the room. She's gone into her tired trance!" Ivy says pulling me away to our room.

Once we get in we both look at each other, smile and just squeal! Jumping up and down we hug and continue squealing.
"He actually, it worked, oh my god Blair! He sooooo likes you!!!!" Ivy says as she lays on her double bed. I join her on the other side and sigh.

"We don't know it's because of me. He could just like being in a big group, or likes seeing his sister this happy!" I say doubting that he actually likes me.

"No, no, he likes you. I saw him after the scare maze, being all worried and cute! He's here for you! Blair this is your chance!" Ivy says facing me.
"I don't know, hopefully but I'm not going to set my hope to high!" I say, but I'm lying, my hopes are high and I can't keep them low anymore.

I sigh again and go to the door.
"Come on, let's go get dinner, then we can come back and chill!" I say looking at Ivy who's grumbling getting off the bed. We'd decided with the others that we'd meet them with Mason and Anastasia in the morning.

"You know, I'm gonna make sure you look good tomorrow! I mean you will anyway, your figure is brilliant and your legs are amazing. Spending the day with Mason and in a bikini! Girl you've got this!" Ivy says looking at me and laughing.
"But that's what I'm worried about! All of us will be in bikinis and swimming costumes.  And we all know Aimee will look amazing! So will Florence! They'll look better than me!" I say once again worrying.

"It'll be fine. I've seen all of their bikinis! Aimee's is really skimpy, I don't think that Masons type. And Florence has an over the top neon floral one, that's a bit to much! So your all good!" Ivy says calming me. Great, all I have to worry about now is controlling myself. I need to make myself calm, collected and cool. Well maybe not cool, I've never ever been cool!

We get back from dinner and get our stuff out ready for the next day. Ivy pulls out her  white and black bikini set, that by the way looks amazing on her, as well as a pair of denim shorts and a tie up top. She gets her bag ready for the pool and then goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I get out my navy blue bikini that's covered in little white cartoon flowers. It that's think red straps on each shoulder and high waisted bottoms hat match the colour of the top and print. I also get out some black fabric shorts and a matching black crop top. Putting on the desk I go and get ready for bed. Tomorrow, could be even better than today!