" lets hangout "

I open my eyes to what seems like millions of " happy birthday , kid " from all the people I befriended over the years . I smile at the fact that people actually cared about me . I begin looking through all of them and replying with a thank you .

just when I thought it was all over Cris tags me in a photo on Instagram . it was a beautiful picture of us with one of the longest paragraphs . it brings a tear to my eye , God I love that girl .

Gypsy <<33 : good morning, I noticed it was your birthday.

me : lol , yeah , Cris's post on insta , right ?

Gypsy <<33 : yup, you know what that means?

me : what does it mean ?

Gypsy <<33 : it means I'm taking a 16 year old out

I screech internally , I was freaking out and jumping on my bed .

me : wait , whAT ?! who is this 16 year old ?!

Gypsy <<33 : you of course

I was now externally screeching at the fact the information was now presented to me .

me : well then , are you sure you want to take little ol me out ?!

Gypsy <<33 : who wouldn't want to take you out?

me : a lot of people

Gypsy <<33 : well I'm Gypsy, not a lot of people

I couldn't even speak , I was so flustered at his response . I had to calm down , my mom could walk in at any second .

Gypsy <<33 : 1:15 , I'll pick you up at Cris's

me : oh , well then , I'll see you in a couple hours

Gypsy <<33 : see you ;)

ahhhhhh , is my only response . I was freaking out , I only just met this God of a man a week ago , and he was already taking me out . I run around my room frantically looking for anything good to wear . I decided to go brush my teeth and eat .

" good morning birthday girl ! " my mother spoke as she hugged me .

" thank you mom "

" what do you want to do today ? "

in my mind I was screaming to go hang with Gypsy , " um today , I'm gonna chill with , uh , Cris "

" alright , remember Friday we are gonna have family over "

I nod my head and she hands me a plate of pancakes . I hurry up and finish my delicious food . I look to the clock on my phone 9:30 am read on my phone . I place my plate in the sink and run up the stairs to my room .

I look through all the clean clothes I own . I try to find a good outfit . I find one and think of what Cris would say . so I pose in my mirror and take a picture . I look for her contact .