ch.13

Lucy's POV.
I turned around to see him. Natsu. The boy I love, I think. I walked up to him and punched him in the nose.
"Oww...I probably needed that." He called me weak and said so many mean things to me I don't know what to think of him anymore.
"Lesson Lucy I have-"
"No.."
"Luce please there is something I really need to talk to you about something." He looked kinda sad.
"Fine." I said with a huff. He nodded his head.
"Follow me." We ran all the way to the forest.
"What are we doing out here?" He smiled.
"You'll see." He grabbed my hand and dragged me further into the forest.
"Close your eyes."
"What? Why?"
"Just do it okay."
"Okay fine." After I closed my eyes I felt him let go. I felt alone and for some reason I missed his grip. It was warm. I felt safe. Wait! What am I saying I not suppose to like him.
"Lucy you can open your eyes now." I slowly open my eyes to see a picnic with lights hanging around on the trees. It was beautiful.
"Natsu what is this?"
"Well I was wanting to apologize for everything that did and said five years ago. Ever since you left I haven't been the same." He grabbed my hands again and stepped closer.
"Lucy I now know that I had made a mistake and I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" I stared at him I felt my heart start to put itself back together.
"Natsu I.."